Thread: Another Box for [ YouView ]

Thanks

Exclamation Another Box for [ YouView ]

Looks Like Wee will need another Box if To Watch [ YouView ] It will not be Compatible With A "FreeView Box " Comming out Later this Year ,from Seven Partners [ BBC ,ITV,BT,CHANNEL4 ,TALK TALK ,ARQIVA,FIVE ]

More Info Here ???? [ http://www.youview.com/ ]

Thanks
    surley as its just iternet tv the free stuff should be pretty simply to get on existing boxes its the pay tv stuff that likley to be difficult

Thanks
    SAUS04

Sorry for not replying [ working 14 hours nightshift ]

But the way i see it ? This new service ? You will be able to go back a week [ Watch a programme you have Missed ? [ MIGHT BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE BEING ON HOLIDAY @ OR GREEDY BUGGERS LIKE ME WORKING ALL THE TIME ] LOL

Anyway you will need a New Box @ Or a New Tv , To Watch [ YouView ] They will come on the Market Soon [ Next few Months ] Might be the END To [ Freeview ] Who Nows!!!!!

Wee will wait and see!!!!

Thanks
    I wonder if the software will be available to install on a media centre with an HD sat or Freeview card installed, so that recordings can be made to take away.
    My Panasonic G20 TV has both iPlayer (under freesat and red button) and USB recordings to a hard disc plugged into the TV, but the DRM prevents playback on any other TV

Thanks
    Zwizz

I wonder if the software will be available to install on a media centre with an HD sat or Freeview card installed, so that recordings can be made to take away.
    My Panasonic G20 TV has both iPlayer (under freesat and red button) and USB recordings to a hard disc plugged into the TV, but the DRM prevents playback on any other TV
    Still in the Dark with this one m8? Not Even [xanadu]Replying
    Fook he Nows Everything?? But he has not got a Spiderbox

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwizz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RABBY View Post
    Zwizz

Still in the Dark with this one m8? Not Even [xanadu]Replying
    Fook he Nows Everything?? But he has not got a Spiderbox
    I don't think any of the boxes have recording as it's not needed.

The idea is you don't need a recorder, as the official box EPG goes backwards as well as forwards.

For example, if you want to watch last weeks Dancing On Ice, all you do is go to that days program on the EPG and play. It's a bit like BBC I-player but easier to use possibly.