Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Generating Biss 1 keys from Biss E

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cprasad7 View Post
    So Dreambox also can accept BISS 1 keys? If so which is the best cam to use it and how to? Is there any special syntax to this 12 digit keys than 16 digit keys? I have try many BISS 1 keys in Dreambox but never got picture. But the same key got the picture with another receiver. So what is the correct method of using a BISS 1 key in Dreambox?
    You should go to dreambox section and read about emulators like cccam,mgcam,and others.In the readme is explained how the keys are setup.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    The only BISS session words out in the public domain are BISS-1 (clear). They may or may not have been harvested from an encrypted session word. Therefore, there is not real reason for public applications to support BISS-E since encrypted session words and the ID's needed for decryption never float around the public domain. Any BISS SW found in the public domain will be in the clear state (BISS-1) since they are brute forced.

Included a couple of pics of BISS-E decryption.
    Nice photos

V.I.P
    Thanks
    The only BISS session words out in the public domain are BISS-1 (clear). They may or may not have been harvested from an encrypted session word. Therefore, there is not real reason for public applications to support BISS-E since encrypted session words and the ID's needed for decryption never float around the public domain. Any BISS SW found in the public domain will be in the clear state (BISS-1) since they are brute forced.

Included a couple of pics of BISS-E decryption.
    I cannot think on any biss key you find in public forums being derived from a biss-e key because to do this,some conditions must be met : you must know the algorithm to decrypt the key,and you must be given this key (SW) by people involved in the encryption center.
    This algorithm can change from decoder to decoder too,being Tandberg,Scopus,Tiernan and so on.
    The photos show that specific receiver can handle that specific SW.(btw,if you care to tell us what is that specific receiver would be great)

Thanks
    Yes, BISS-E requires ESW and ID to produce the actual BISS-1 SW. So, on the providers side of things the BISS-1(clear) might be the product of BISS-E...on 'our' side of things it probably never is...but instead a result of brute forcing producing clear BISS-1 SW.

The pics show an application supporting BISS-E in accordance to official EBU(Tech 3292 rev. 2) standard paper.
    Application is private, coded in Python running on Enigma2 (in this case DM800).

The standard (Tech 3292 rev. 2) does leave room for things like additional and/or private (undefined) post processing rutines, ID modes etc. This application can of course only be successfully used if the provider keep strictly to the official standard.
    Last edited by Eugenie; 19-03-2011 at 06:02 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks

The pics show an application supporting BISS-E in accordance to official EBU(Tech 3292 rev. 2) standard paper.
    Application is private, coded in Python running on Enigma2 (in this case DM800).
    And of course the Biss-E key shown cannot be produced but only from one place.:respect-055:

Thanks
    ...in the end, as established...BISS-E keys (ESW+ID) do not float around our neighborhood...BISS-1 support is really all us hobbyists need.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eugenie; 19-03-2011 at 07:54 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Yeah,nothing simpler than parse PAT/PMT,get CA id,and send a open() message to the CA device with the key,then close().
    We can say that to code a biss-1 emu is nothing very difficult.

Thanks
    The only mode that requires some more work is BISS-E since it actually has a decryption process...but in the end whether its mode 1 or E...BISS is still a simple system without the ecm rutines.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    so what does this mean in layman terms?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    it means you do not have to worry about biss-e keys at all.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    ex...
    _http://www.mediafire.com/?zb13i2on53j8d11

list keys 200,000 key
    Last edited by Bod; 26-07-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: live link

Thanks
    nice read .. ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12