Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generating Biss 1 keys from Biss E

V.I.P
    Thanks

Generating Biss 1 keys from Biss E

Hi Satpimps members

I have generated a set of Biss-E keys using a keys generator, the problem i have is converting these to Biss 1 keys, I tried looking in Excel but couldn't work out a formula to replace the 7th, 8th, 15th and 16th character to 00, is anyone who knows how to it help me, btw has anyone managed to generate all the biss combinations and add this to their softcam.key file, if no one wants to give this info in public, please PM me.

Thanks again,

harshy

Thanks
    actually...
    BISS-E uses an encrypted session word...the actual usable session word is only available after performing DES operations involving an additional form of data (an actual ID (either injected or buried)). You would also need some software supporting BISS-E.

Dare I suggest some confusion on your side of things...
    you have a BISS-1 session word and you want to remove the actual checksums thus turning the 8byte data you have into 6byte(12 digit number)?
    The fourth and eighth byte (or the '7th, 8th, 15th and 16th character' as you put it) can simply be nulled (or removed) depending on what input syntax your software/cam uses.

Your post is somewhat unclear...at least to me.
    Last edited by Eugenie; 17-03-2011 at 11:44 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hello Eugenie

Many thanks for replying i have a dreambox dm800 so its support Both Biss - E and Biss 1

so with this example of a Biss-E keys

xxxxxx71xxxxxxA0

for Biss 1, this becomes

xxxxxx00xxxxxx00

as the software generates 500 different combinations of Biss-E key i need a formula in MS Excel to convert the bolded characters to 00, I hope this makes sense

Thanks again,

harshy
    Last edited by harshy; 18-12-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks
    "i need a formula in MS Excel to convert the bolded characters to 00, I hope this makes sense"

well yes that part makes sense...for your sought after MS Excel formula...search me...donŽt make use of it. I am puzzled about your BISS-E/1 key generating...really wonder what the heck you're actually doing...but IŽll leave that up to you m8. Hope you get the help you're after.
    Last edited by Eugenie; 18-12-2010 at 01:51 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i'll send you reply by PM

Thanks,

harshy

V.I.P
    Thanks
    He is clearly confused.
    You cannot generate a biss key unless you are referring to the biss encoder,you have one of those?
    Apparently not.
    In any case the checksum are NOT the only difference between one version and the other.
    Now you post this

**so with this example of a Biss-E keys

xxxxxx71xxxxxxA0

for Biss 1, this becomes

xxxxxx00xxxxxx00***

Where you learned this?
    Is completely untrue and wrong.

Also

***Many thanks for replying i have a dreambox dm800 so its support Both Biss - E and Biss 1***

This is also untrue and wrong,all emulators accept the direct control word,meaning biss 1 type of keys.
    For example,there is no element of evidence all decoders (being tandberg and others) use the same algorithm to convert the biss-e key into biss 1,this process could very well be proprietary.

Thanks
    Maybe he is just trying to open a service that uses BISS-E ,but he generates normal static values of random numbers which he tries to use as BISS1 which of course are like direct control word.
    In such case he doesnt need the BISS-E key but instead the clear one
    But have to agree also that is kinda unclear what he tries to do.
    Also 1+2+3=4th ..but as stated by Eugenie can also be used 00 depending on the csa

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i was trying to open any biss channel which uses SID value of 1 using CCCam and my softcam key file in my dreambox.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    He is simple 00 the checksums,not converting keys.
    Some emulators take the 8 byte key (with checksums),some can take care of the checksums (meaning you can 00,but wouldn't make a difference any value you give it),and some take only the 6 bytes key,without checksums.
    Let's all agree thet Biss-e keys will look completely different than Biss 1,not only the checksums.

Thanks
    CCcam will search for the first instance of the correct SID...if a line/entry has the SID CCcam will use the PMTPID entry of that line to try and find the elementary
    stream pids...if the PMT table does not contain any BISS 0x2600 CAID with ecmpid 0x1FFF (0x1FFF is the DVB nullpid in place for ecmpid since BISS carries no ecm stream) CCcam will report 'biss ecm not found'.

for example...lets say you want to descramble InterHD. The second line holds the correct data but the CW's of the first line will be used since it carries the correct/same SID.

constant.cw keyfile (caid provid sid pmt ecmpid CWCW[even/odd])
    2600:000000:000c:022C:1FFF::xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx ; TRT3 (42.0E) *
    2600:000000:000c:0c00:1FFF::yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy yy ; InterHD (4.0W)

same is true using softcam.key(F sid+ecmpid CWparity(even/odd) CW)...no PMTPID here though

F 000C1FFF 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; *
    F 000C1FFF 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; *
    F 000C1FFF 00 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;
    F 000C1FFF 01 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;

As for nullbytes...the descrambler in DM800 requiers checksum bytes...CCcam (in this case) will calculate these bytes if they are nulled out.

Note that CCcam will report an 'ecm even/odd ok' even if the actual CW is incorrect...as long as the pids and CWs are set without error it assumes that things are ok.

Also, the 2 bit scrambling control flag in the TS header will change status as long as the correct pids for the stream have been subjected to the descrambling process and CWs set. Whether of not the actual descrambling was correct does not seem to matter. That means that if you have the incorrect CW, scrambling control will get set to 0x00 (not scrambled[unscrambled if you will])...although the decoder may not make sense of the data.

As far as I can see...if Harshy wishes for CCcam to go through several entries with the same SID...hoping for CCcam to in an intelligent way find out which CW's actually work (if any)...he won't have much luck. I think? I do not really use CCcam for these things...just had a quick look at it.
    Last edited by Eugenie; 19-12-2010 at 01:04 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    oh dear oh dear, looks like CCCam hits the first SID with 0001 and stops there, so my idea is useless :(

Thanks
    you can ... echo a new line all the time , replacing the file details , but its slow for brute force ...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hello Snakie

I hope you had a great christmas break how do i go about getting cccam to go through the biss keys, do i have to put the keys in the cccam.cfg file instead

You say i need to echo a line, but where do i do this and can you send me example format by pm if possible?

Thanks again,

harshy
    Last edited by harshy; 30-12-2010 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    Well, you can use lets say the file constant.cw and see the structure of it how it is,
    e.g:
    from telnet or ssh ,
    echo 2600:000000:20EC:04B0:051F::01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F 00 > /var/scce/constant.cw

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hello snakie,

A happy new year to you, is it possible to do this within the softcam.key file instead, I do have a constant.cw file however if its not possible.

Thanks again,

harshy

V.I.P
    Thanks
    ok this is not possible, please close thread.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harshy View Post
    Hello Eugenie

Many thanks for replying i have a dreambox dm800 so its support Both Biss - E and Biss 1

so with this example of a Biss-E keys

xxxxxx71xxxxxxA0

for Biss 1, this becomes

xxxxxx00xxxxxx00

as the software generates 500 different combinations of Biss-E key i need a formula in MS Excel to convert the bolded characters to 00, I hope this makes sense

Thanks again,

harshy
    Please ...send PM , Thank you very much.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    you must use ...program List Attack ...for build key biss...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kebien View Post
    He is clearly confused.
    You cannot generate a biss key unless you are referring to the biss encoder,you have one of those?
    Apparently not.
    In any case the checksum are NOT the only difference between one version and the other.
    Now you post this

**so with this example of a Biss-E keys

xxxxxx71xxxxxxA0

for Biss 1, this becomes

xxxxxx00xxxxxx00***

Where you learned this?
    Is completely untrue and wrong.

Also

***Many thanks for replying i have a dreambox dm800 so its support Both Biss - E and Biss 1***

This is also untrue and wrong,all emulators accept the direct control word,meaning biss 1 type of keys.
    For example,there is no element of evidence all decoders (being tandberg and others) use the same algorithm to convert the biss-e key into biss 1,this process could very well be proprietary.
    So Dreambox also can accept BISS 1 keys? If so which is the best cam to use it and how to? Is there any special syntax to this 12 digit keys than 16 digit keys? I have try many BISS 1 keys in Dreambox but never got picture. But the same key got the picture with another receiver. So what is the correct method of using a BISS 1 key in Dreambox?

Thanks
    The only BISS session words out in the public domain are BISS-1 (clear). They may or may not have been harvested from an encrypted session word. Therefore, there is not real reason for public applications to support BISS-E since encrypted session words and the ID's needed for decryption never float around the public domain. Any BISS SW found in the public domain will be in the clear state (BISS-1) since they are brute forced.

Included a couple of pics of BISS-E decryption.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast