Thread: How Do I Save My Current Channel List B4 Downloading A New List

Thanks

How Do I Save My Current Channel List B4 Downloading A New List

Hi guys,
    I recently downloaded a new channel list on my Spider HD9000.
    I thought I saved my current list onto my USB but it didn't happen????
    Can anybody tell me how to save / download my current list B4 reloading a new one, in case I'm need to reload my previous settings....
    Chris

Thanks
    USBgreen button,save channel data,remove USB extract data to computer,delete on USB,then load new list.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maud View Post
    USBgreen button,save channel data,remove USB extract data to computer,delete on USB,then load new list.
    Maud,
    Thanks for the reply....
    I have already tried this but it didn't work????
    Perhaps I have a faulty usb???
    I will try another one......
    Cheers
    Chris

Thanks
    You must format USB stick in the S/Box - many report that if formatted in the PC, they fail to work on the S/Box - Format to FAT32

Spiderbox 9000 HD 80cm dish Lnbs main 13e primaries 19e & 0.8w also Sky HD
    Thanks
    chris B i take it you are using a memory stick i say this as you only mention usb which is actualy the place where you you plug in the memory stick. Also do you have another item in the second usb i say this because i have to unplug my hard drive in second usb to upload new patches or soft cam from my memory stick. if i leave hard drive connected my Spider will not read or show what is in my memory stick. Hope this make sense and as john.dat states you must format your memory stick with your Spiderbox you will see this in your menu when you go on format it will ask you the question do you want to format yes or no. Once you have formatted stick follow the proceeder as described by MAUD.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhenry View Post
    chris B i take it you are using a memory stick i say this as you only mention usb which is actualy the place where you you plug in the memory stick. Also do you have another item in the second usb i say this because i have to unplug my hard drive in second usb to upload new patches or soft cam from my memory stick. if i leave hard drive connected my Spider will not read or show what is in my memory stick. Hope this make sense and as john.dat states you must format your memory stick with your Spiderbox you will see this in your menu when you go on format it will ask you the question do you want to format yes or no. Once you have formatted stick follow the proceeder as described by MAUD.
    You should be able to choose witch USB port you want by pressing the red button when in USB MENU

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhenry View Post
    Thanks for the advice John.....
    Yet again a very comprehensive response from your goodself:respect-051:
    I will try formatting the memory stick once inserted into the usb next time I upload a new list from the web.
    Chris