Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Open tv epg ...

Verified Registered User plaskotki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samylyes2304 View Post
    i think the reciever should be connected to the PC with the Serial cable AND the network cable.
    samylyes2304-I have managed to upload the latest firmware using serial and porter. I can get the epg ok, but the wait off problem is still there. My worry is that I cannot edit favourites and I guess when the channels change or new channels are added, I will not be able to do anything! I am thinking of using the AAF recovery, but I am just worried that as it is for atevio, my icecrypt may not work properly. Also what about my channel list and favourites, and plugins. Will it all work with the atevio f/w??? Have you got icecrypt or atevio? Also, have you found a solution to the 'wait off' issue? I have tried changing the standby setting in av options, as suggested by somebody but that has not changed anything. Anybody has the same problem?

Thanks
    I think that your plugins and channels lists will work for the atevio f/w, but i am not 100% sure.
    I have another clone of the atevio (Korean brand i think) but now it's working with an atevio f/w.
    As of the "Wait Off" Problem i don't know what make it go away but it's gone for now.
    Sorry i'm not that much of a help.

Verified Registered User plaskotki's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks samylyes2304. I have read somewhere that the plugins should work ok, but that changing the av to icecrypt is a bit more technical as aaf recovery does not support it straight away... I think to read a bit more before attempting aaf recovery. I need to know the risks etc. I know that I would probably loose the warranty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234