Thanks

Exclamation fat32

Hi.
    How do i format a USB stick.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    let the spiderbox do it

Thanks
    Plug your USB memory stick device into the USB slot of your computer. Depending on your settings, your computer usually detects a removable disk automatically. Just close the dialog box that pops up.

Locate My Computer by clicking Start > My Computer. You can also go to your desktop and click on the My Computer icon twice. A window will be displayed.

Find the removable device you just plugged in. Hover your mouse on the name. Right click on the device name and then left click on the Format option. The format window will show up

The memory stick's capacity will be displayed. Before formatting, you will have the option to choose what type of file system to use. eg FAT32. Under the volume label, type in a name of your USB memory stick or you can leave it blank. Check the Quick Format option if you want to quickly format the drive. Once you are ready, click the Start button.

A message box will pop-up showing a warning that all the data will be erased from the storage device. Click the OK button to proceed or the Cancel button if you wish to terminate the process. When you choose to click the OK button, formatting will start which will take few seconds.

Your USB memory stick is now formatted and ready to use. Click the Close button to exit the window then safely remove the USB stick from your computer before unplugging the device.

Remagen [zGemma 2S, Vu+ duo, SS1, SS2HD, Foxsat 1000s & Foxsat HDR]
    Thanks
    Put formatting a usb stick in a SpiderBox 9000 HD into Google and it tells you how to do it using the SpiderBox.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Detlef View Post
    Put formatting a usb stick in a SpiderBox 9000 HD into Google and it tells you how to do it using the SpiderBox.
    And that is the best way to do it - for some reason, some Ext HDD's if formatted on a PC won't work on the Spider, dunno why but it happens :respect-055:

Thanks
    Thanks to all who have replied to my request about fat32
    Thanks again