Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TM story continiu

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snakie View Post
    I think DM would like to send me some source code of the nuevoxtream protocol then and service+ to implement in Fausto, because he likes to help the hobby and not making money.
    Then all the hobbyists would benefit right?
    Or from my ignorance i didnt understand well the post of DM ...?????

wich are the hobist they benifits !>Technomate !>?
    never build any s/w using all ways other jobs s/w of some one else!

why you all here doing so much advertise about Fausto and servers in this section when those s/w are idipendent from technomate !?

why you gave impresion is technomate s/w why you guys do not upload them in difent section about FAUSTO!?

many STB support same protocoll why here !?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    Di they know the Govermet is going to live Mepg4 !?

they just put a tuner Terrestrial is cost only 10 dollar more..that's it becouse T2 cost a lot of money.....

ut from this benifit is not technomate are coustmers ,do not need but Technomate more then £200 when can be only 50 euro stb...
    ehm seems spiderbox is also dvb-t and not dvb-t2?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERT View Post
    Hi All
    the sat hobby is finnished as it was.all we got is short life stbs cams and cards.
    we have been beaten by providers.
    you might as well watch freesat at least it is free buy your box and its all free from there on.
    no real *** channals no football but hey its free.
    if you want to watch a match go to the pub or the match like most do now.
    even subbed cards for foriegn channals have been hiked.might as well pay ******.
    c/s will be stopped then you will have nothing.
    in the old days you hardly watched tv it was about opening channals looging making your own cards.real sat hobby.
    i have tms. nokia. 9600. skystar2.and many more i just play with them like toys now when im bored.
    so it no use slagging stbs off or peaople its the end of this hoppy.big prices little to see for long.
    so just love each other and watch freesat
    ALBERT

why the Hobby is finished many people whatching many many channels with patches or other s.w like service+ for Free...why operators WIN whn all is on share ! where did you find this...

who says to you will not be more hack....i can prommess you soon i will brink new hack via3 even maybe nagra3 and why even paring conax.....
    Me and my team are working on it...

I am not technomate do not mix me with it...i come from this Livel forum side...not CASH Flow Side...
    but to have some result you all ways need evn the money,even if i work for free i have people in my back they do not work for free...and even is right who work get his fruts this is the life...i ma not jelouse for no one i just hate magirity of the job done from us and some one else try to profit the fruts...

if i been only cash flow busnessman i can understend all of you....but please do not forget i Born from teh FORUMS.from more then 10 years agou....i am Forum Guy still in my Blod a part of business exist the bobby...think nothink to do with technomate never even kne about stb before....they see some product they can do money and they jump in ....and they fool ever one...using my people and my name in the Past.

Thanks
    wich are the hobist they benifits !>Technomate !>?
    never build any s/w using all ways other jobs s/w of some one else!

why you all here doing so much advertise about Fausto and servers in this section when those s/w are idipendent from technomate !?

why you gave impresion is technomate s/w why you guys do not upload them in difent section about FAUSTO!?

many STB support same protocoll why here !?
    I have TM-6900 HD super and use Fausto thats why I post here in Technomate forum! for Technomate Users with SSSP supported models. You once supported these models, these did not change since you dropped your support for these? You don't want us to ask you where to post or threads, do you? And please leave God and the Devil out of it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga View Post
    ehm seems spiderbox is also dvb-t and not dvb-t2?
    i never advertise Spiderbox Combo the bets for irland ,never nominate that....Spiderbox Combo been done for Greece...even is more then 7 month in market....in Uk just they knew Now...and i done publik after some on like you was talking so much Good for Tm 6900 his better then have Terrestrial ,now you have choise even same in Spiderbox....

But do not wory soon new spiderboxes will be out will impres you....and not Rubish stbs like Nxp cpu 54 dollars Tm 800 when or some Ali cpu some diferent companies in UK loking for cheap ...but STI 7111 even double tuners and wirless ....

I have got my lesson, in future ,try to brink in UK the best product of Korea Spiderbox and Vu Plus both are under *****....and Superior darkmotor TW...

I know UK coustmers are hight livel in quality i am more then 10 years in midle of all of you ,i read and see and try to build the best,not like midle east market.....then buy chinise stuff for 40-45 dollars stb very low cost and low qiality with no eny licence...
    But TM was so is well ,but they start lose their style by Tm 3000and Tm 800 Tm 8000 cheap and just now they try buildng again new stb ,but this time they try copy us.,....no way for them and for eny other company in UK to be before of us in any think...trust me...

Thanks
    I have TM-6900 HD super and use Fausto thats why I post here in Technomate forum! for Technomate Users with SSSP supported models. You once supported these models, these did not change since you dropped your support for these? You don't want us to ask you where to post or threads, do you? And please leave God and the Devil out of it.

don,t get me lauf please....

who are the supportes ??
    You !?
    Installires
    UR team

this you call support copy past some servers from some arabic websites do not last even 24 hours !?
    http://satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=132425&page=28

We see each other again in the new HACK after some days,,,,let see who going to be fist !?
    Technomate will get again spidebox and send in Korea and shout to them to copy thinks...like all wasy done in this 12months..
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 29-10-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks
    don,t get me lauf please....

who are the supportes ??
    You !?
    Installires
    UR team

We see each other again in the new HACK after some days,,,,let see who going to be fist !?
    Technomate will get again spidebox and send in Korea and shout to them to copy thinks...like all wasy done in this 12months..
    Always known you did not like common users! Take your fight to Technomate and leave us out of it.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I've been looking at this thread with interest over the past week or so. I may be wrong, but my conclusion is that somebody is having a twinge of conscience over no longer supporting arguably the best STB of its time. As I said I may be wrong.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.
    Last edited by gibson; 29-10-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    This is the Answer for YOU....

When i Create Modial Stb 11 tears agou TM owners did even know what mean STB ... ,,,,,Mayers Audio 7-8 years and after Technomate ltd only 3 years old company was coping ME ...just for your info....

Who was Out Fist DARK MAN or TM...( do you know this Question..!?)

Who done the TM big Name !? under which name "Darkman patch"... do not forget that...

The question was so stupid...do not matter who born fist for me any way, who is the best for the moment.

who is try put impute in innovative stb TM or ***** !?

USB PVR ***** fist.
    Super darkmotor metal gear *****
    CCcam Client and non Linux stb work good ...*****
    Non Linux HD stb Server master *****..

Even non manufacture ! But My developers with ME...

Where is the New Thinks development of TM company !?

Tm 1500 old !
    Tm 5000 even today not working pvr in scrabble channels.!
    Tm 3000 China Global.!
    Tm 7000 Collapse integra
    Tm Sd linux from It gate years before in market..
    TM 8000 big copy development Enigma 2! and FAIL

Now Hubtech and integra has got the Spidebox and are trying Cappy our development ..this is true for engineer inside of both companies....

even they are lining in our Next development.....Sti7100 cpu we are doing...

Motor Motek fail for 2 years coping Darkmotor metal gear now Tm 2600 ..!?

Lnb coping Skywork coping us ! same manifature ....i was produsing for Digitalb...

Dish from ISS UK now from Sab hollande Turkey ...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

any one tell me the only one development of this company !?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Without Our Help never they can do any think ...the only development they done ,they have some money and misled people with fake advertises...That's all.
    i ask a question what came first tm or spiderbox because there was no god dam spiderbox when i brought the tm from your company just the tm which was so much advertise and the resonned was because of the support, so why
    should i buy your spiderbox so you can stab me in the back again,
    you have spent the best part of the year attacking tm when realy you only been kicking the customer who might of brought your spiderbox , there is no way i will give you my money again to be slap in the face again,
    you no what they say dont where you eat and you done alot of that
    and i will stick with the tm untill it no longer cant do anything more, and by that time the dm spiderbox will be usless

Thanks
    I have not got into this much but why did DARKMAN suddenly drop pushing the TM according to him his forum and shop for over a year it was the best thing since sliced bread.
    I bought a Tm9100 from him, and am still happy with it even though all of a sudden it is now c.r.a.p according to darkman.My kids use it in there room now and i hardly ever have to touch it.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    A guess to the zola25 post. It surely would have nothing to do with money would it! Perish the thought. Everybody, in this once known as a hobby, helps each other I'm certain.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Thanks
    I mention fausto as you mention spiderbox.
    I mention fausto because its really what it is, a software for the hobbyists and NOT for one particular model or brand.
    I mention fausto because i spent to many hours on it.
    But my post wasnt saying something for Technomate,it was saying about Darkman giving out some info to put in Fausto , so the true hobbyists can benefit.

But i think you dont like fausto, and of course you wont give any info, right?

Thanks
    This is the Answer for YOU....

Tm 1500 old !
    Tm 5000 even today not working pvr in scrabble channels.!
    Tm 3000 China Global.!
    Tm 7000 Collapse integra
    Tm Sd linux from It gate years before in market..
    TM 8000 big copy development Enigma 2! and FAIL

you can convert your receiver TM to many other receiver ( strong or Ctech )

for exemple convert the TM5400CI to ctech 1500 plus
    downloading boot then last firmware to your receiver
    Last edited by takouk; 29-10-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks
    Always known you did not like common users! Take your fight to Technomate and leave us out of it.
    if you are Geniune users why you enter in the fight !?

i was talking about technomate Company not Technomate geniune users ,,,please before you interfer when is not your please read fist this is my advaice ,i think i have much more experince with TM company and TM users in all thouse years together ...

I had support TM users for more then 7 years ,,,not support only by blablabla haw many people do here....But i am sory for them ,but not for TM company....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sheild 10 View Post
    i ask a question what came first tm or spiderbox because there was no god dam spiderbox when i brought the tm from your company just the tm which was so much advertise and the resonned was because of the support, so why
    should i buy your spiderbox so you can stab me in the back again,
    you have spent the best part of the year attacking tm when realy you only been kicking the customer who might of brought your spiderbox , there is no way i will give you my money again to be slap in the face again,
    you no what they say dont where you eat and you done alot of that
    and i will stick with the tm untill it no longer cant do anything more, and by that time the dm spiderbox will be usless
    No one need you Dirty Money.....you do not gave a peny to me and i do not need your money... you are one of most truble makers here...

Wich one i left douwn !?

Do i produse the TM !? NO
    Did i gave support for FREE for 7 years with darkman patch and advertise to my forum .YES

do not talk talk ****s haw you are .!?
    Go to you dady TM who pay you to come talk **** here...
    I have 18month do not sell any TM !>? haw i left you douwn !>I have support TM even after we did not sell them...

about the question who was fist TM or Spiderbox ,My answer was is Hobby and Darkman....TM is production of some dirty monny company Jumps to rase all Hobby and fock all business aorund....
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 30-10-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snakie View Post
    I mention fausto as you mention spiderbox.
    I mention fausto because its really what it is, a software for the hobbyists and NOT for one particular model or brand.
    I mention fausto because i spent to many hours on it.
    But my post wasnt saying something for Technomate,it was saying about Darkman giving out some info to put in Fausto , so the true hobbyists can benefit.

But i think you dont like fausto, and of course you wont give any info, right?

That you do not undesrtend M8 ....or you do if you do not understend ..

Today the hobby is totally in dangers.

if you gave some info .. some Companies will use to sell Their STB..haw they done with 7 years my Job and many others....with DARKMAN PACTH.....But looks like every one here have forgeted here ...or they are TM dogs workers or idiosts

All ways people are like this pass the river and fock of the Hours...Inin Human been,,,,i am sory...No sorces will be release in ...We are not releasing Soruces and That ****i company is trying copy us ...imagine if we relese will be used to sell their stb....all ready some one is doing here with fausto s/w is showing TM like the Best support from TM even is not SO....is support of some hoby people nothink to do with TM ..TM has left the douwn from long time agou....haw they live even with TM 800 use their money for their experimenst and soon with get new stb for new experimenst....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
    I have not got into this much but why did DARKMAN suddenly drop pushing the TM according to him his forum and shop for over a year it was the best thing since sliced bread.
    I bought a Tm9100 from him, and am still happy with it even though all of a sudden it is now c.r.a.p according to darkman.My kids use it in there room now and i hardly ever have to touch it.
    I never Nominate Tm 9100 !? only the nominate i done was many years agou when i Help TM owners to tech him and his Son haw to use it ....and i have advertise for them £99 for the benifit of the coustemers.....But that do not mean is the Best stb ..is justlinux sd stb comon with no eny special.....

I hate when some says is the best in world has some dogs fo TM try to use...advartise their own stb like the best and others are ****s even is all all ways aorund...

Thanks
    Now this is for all users here...

Read the Past..
    Check who i was in the Past,chek who was TM
    Chek my job in the past and now....Check Tm job in past and now...

Do not be Stupids...Do not talk just to talk, forget all others thinks see the reality in the Eye ,,,I have nothink against Geniune TM members i love them ,they are my people , i have support them for more then 7 years and who do not apresiate that Job...is no Geniune or is Basterd ....I have works day and night for 7 years free for them to keep the hobby going.......

Can any one tell me i was in business even in that Time A l sat shop did exist even that time...no one atack me in that time ,,,why many atack me now !? Becouse the water is not going anymore in TM company ,,,mean thouse people they atack me are not Geniune are TM partners in business some haw...is no other way haw to think...

But the problem I had with TM company is no think to do with them personally...but people should know ....TM name was the PAST...i am sory this is reality...

They was the BEST ,when the BEST people support them...Now they are NULL becouse NILL people support them inside some forums are only some Hipocryts Installies or small dealers here or some where else doing bla bla bla....you all have see many of Developers or patch makers of files guys have left TM one by one and many of them who left have no any business a part of me to be honest.Do that mean somethink for you ? when i says for you for Geniune TM Members not for some Tm dogs here....

Thanks
    DM I will start by repeating what i have said in the past.
    There are a lot of happy spiderbox users on this forum and the stb seems to provide good value for the price.
    But there are still lots of TM owners like Zola, Shield and myself who all bought TM's from you. We are happy with the product we bought and they still work perfectly well.So we are not going to go out and buy a spiderbox when the spiderbox does not provide anything extra (I have cs and all the channels I need).

Nobody is attacking you but you must respect their decision to be happy with their TM box which you sold them.

The guys you are disagreeing with, Giga and Snakie are some of the best guys here and they try to help anybody they can.All they are trying to do is get the most out of the kit they have, which after all is a big part of this hobby.

There are a large number of users on this forum who think Spiderbox is best. But there are also a very large number of users who think their TM's are great and will carry on using them.

We are all entitled to our opinions. This is a free and open forum and we need to respect each other and each others point of view.

Lets stop this endless debate because I don't think it is going anywhere.

Mutual respect

Goodnight

Banned
    Thanks
    No one need you Dirty Money.....you do not gave a peny to me and i do not need your money... you are one of most truble makers here...

Wich one i left douwn !?

Do i produse the TM !? NO
    Did i gave support for FREE for 7 years with darkman patch and advertise to my forum .YES

do not talk talk ****s haw you are .!?
    Go to you dady TM who pay you to come talk **** here...
    I have 18month do not sell any TM !>? haw i left you douwn !>I have support TM even after we did not sell them...

about the question who was fist TM or Spiderbox ,My answer was is Hobby and Darkman....TM is production of some dirty monny company Jumps to rase all Hobby and fock all business aorund....
    man you need to get a life or layed

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast