Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biss keys for North America

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Sent,but I do not think you can reply to me with that low post count.

There are things we can do on the forum like talking about the project and programs,but not about specific feeds and ongoing development.
    Let's see how many people is interested,and what they have regarding PC gear.
    The best way to go past the post count limit is.... to post.
    Last edited by kebien; 14-03-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks
    I tried replying but it didn't work...

Why do we have to set the end range to FFFFFF000000? Doesn't the range go until FFFFFFFFFFFF?

PM u soon...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    You mean cudabiss?
    because the program doesn't recognize the last characters of the end key,but depend on the mode you use to search.
    Read the readme.

Thanks
    It's tough since we cannot pm. Are you on HappySat?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    We can post here,the important point is to keep the names of the providers off the forum,and also the keys.
    All the rest we are allow to talk about.
    We can use bogus names for the files in question.
    Also,DVBN/happysat is also warned about further posting about this topic.

let's open the discussions here.

gregom
    The idea about the end key is if you set to FFFFFF000000 it will end at FFFFFFFFFFFF,because the program ignores the last bytes.(but some modes do not ignore those)

Thanks
    AKA there is nothing to talk about

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Then don't.

Thanks
    To the people who msged me I cannot answer you.. I really don't think this should be done in a open forum tho. The less that is out there the better.
    Last edited by johnd508; 31-03-2011 at 04:26 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    And who's to say is not being done the right way? you?
    Maybe you are loosing your time by starting from scratch while others are already months into it.
    Did you try to JOIN an ongoing project instead of asking others to start one with you?
    Because is going to be harder that way : every guy that wants to do his own search will have their own feed he wants other people to search keys for.
    Is this the info you are passing on?
    Because all the rest is in this thread.
    All this process is very slow,and probably others are faster and already found what you are looking for.
    Many other forums have restrictions on Pm too.

Believe me,all you guys are after the same thing,wonder why you feel is necessary to recruit people for your own project,when this thread tries to make one big group to do the same.
    The more separated you guys want to work,the more you will be ****ed off when other people make the keys public after you searched for months/weeks.
    But if you all belong to the same group,less chances someone will screw himself up.
    Last edited by kebien; 28-03-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Guys

Thanks
    Kebien i dont have a dvb card but i do have a azbox elite can i use it to record for use in finding biss keys? I am still interested in this project and would like to be included

Thanks
    Kebien,

I am not trying to fight with you. In fact I asked you to PM me a couple months ago and you did not. I feel it is a big mistake to be talking openly about this subject.

I am starting nothing from scratch. Few people PMed me about it but I could not respond to them. I'm not recruiting, to be blunt I don't need too. Not going to give details in public. Not against working with more people, only if they are trustworthy but I am not going to be joining any new group, have anything to do with people who cannot be trusted, or posting details in a public forum. Just being brutally honest here.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    We are in the same page then,there are things that shouldn't be talked about in public,that is a given and implicit in this thread.
    Warnings are in place.
    In the other part,I did PM a bunch of people,also a problem with this forum and authorities did affect the flow of information.
    In any case,there is many of us that do not need to recruit because the setup is fast enough to search in a reasonable time,but at the same time,why wouldn't we work on the same stuff and make it easier on everyone?
    The idea of trustworthiness is very vague : you expend some money on the right gear and you need nobody,and many of this people can make keys public if they wish.
    I still think people should try to work together on this.
    As I said,you being blunt shows you are not willing to participate and will be the first to suffer when someone public some keys you already found and worked hard at it.
    Because that will eventually happen,many morons out there.
    And also,I think many fta feeds openly posted shouldn't be talked about,and still there are being posted,but what can one do about it?
    Nothing,you just have to keep doing what you usually do,can't help it,is the way it is.
    And of course I am at DVBN,one of the oldest members ,I think I understand a little about the subject.

ssib
    See if you can get the programs mentioned in this thread,you should have at least the basic tools,then if you have certain type of video cards,can use another set of tools.
    Once you get something running,let me know here,I will put you up to speed about what's being done in PM.
    Azbox can record well enough,you just have to make sure NO PLUGUIN is running when you record,or it can corrupt the recording.
    Also Azbox record a weird TS file (without PMT or PAT) in some firmware versions if not all,you have to test the recordings before starting any search.
    Last edited by kebien; 30-03-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks
    Kebien,

I know a key for a mux and want to know how to open using a plugin on the AZ.

Can you tell me how to edit /Plugins/OpenXCas/MultiCAS/new_biss.key?

What plugin should i use in the AZ to view the channel?

I am not sure if I am editing the correct file when I ftp the AZ using WinSCP.

Thanks,

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I would use BISS plugin and you can download it right from azbox server (using the remote)

Thanks
    I have the BISS plugin installed, i have entered CA4, Provider ID6, SID4, PMT PID 4, and key onto BISS.config file and am still not to able to view anything. However, the keys for Guatamala Mux at 55.5W work

V.I.P
    Thanks
    SID and PMT are important,both must be entered in HEX,not decimal.
    Also important,reboot the box after every edition to biss.conf

Thanks
    BISS plug-in for AZBOX only picks up audio for my feed. Is there any other software that will play the BISS feeds?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I think I know what the problem is.
    Your azbox won't play H264 4:2:2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kebien View Post
    I think I know what the problem is.
    Your azbox won't play H264 4:2:2
    wierd, azbox is 1 of the few recievers that can play 4:2.2

Or is it firmware related?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast