Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Message_From_Compass

Thanks
    nice piece joany. my bro in law asked me to get him a spiderbox, but as he hasnt got a pc it seems pointless if most stuff needs an internet connection.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grin2 View Post
    nice piece joany. my bro in law asked me to get him a spiderbox, but as he hasnt got a pc it seems pointless if most stuff needs an internet connection.
    as with any "gift" (gift being 1 or more servers) or as with any other server or cs , then its a broadband connection that is required , not a pc
    but ideally you need both, and a usb stick as well so that you can load in a softcam in order to use the ucas like on the other boxes and those open channels are now limited meaning he can get fta channels and any opened by ucas on any box he buys. its the broadband connection that he needs for this more modern method that uses a form of cs

Thanks
    Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,823 Posts
    Just read this, sorry to hear you are finishing mate.
    Always been a gentleman and a pleasure to converse with on many forums.
    Keep up the good work with other receivers mate.
    Once again thanks for all the hard wotk you have done for many TM users over the years, everything comes to an end.

Verified Registered User archiesat's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon7

a big thankyou compass was most app m8.got many more days and nites entertainment using the program with other receivers also,all part and parcel of having fun and educating ourselves in the process.

enjoy the spiderbox m8

cheers archie

Thanks
    Thanks compass for all your support to-date ! :-) Sorry if this is a silly question but does compass produce the 'phantompatch' ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by g_p_t View Post
    Thanks compass for all your support to-date ! :-) Sorry if this is a silly question but does compass produce the 'phantompatch' ?
    no! but Compass is a very dedicated on the sat cause, and is always been helping people for a very long time in a few forums and is well respected by all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joany View Post
    Firstly I'd like to re-iterate that the Spiderbox is extremely good value for money (though I don't have one)

BUT please remember - The Spiderbox does NOT do more than the tm6900 hd super.

Both boxes have emu functionality (not sure if the spiderbox does as much as the tm6900) and both boxes have internet fuctionality and allow cs.

the Spiderbox has a cs package arranged with sub included in the purchase price,
    My 6900hd super uses a cs package I arranged myself.

Both boxes rely on an internet connection to provide the realtime keys for decryption.

Not knocking the spiderbox but don't make it into more than what it is. And a final note: If my server gets busted I lose my cheap sat tv . If the provider of the spiderbox 'gift' gets busted then half of this forum will lose their cheap sat tv.

good luck all.

I'd just like to qualify the reply above. What I'm trying to say is that if you have a tm6900hd super(already) then It might be more cost effective to buy a sub from a payserver or buy a genuine card and share this than going out and buying a Spiderbox. If I didn't have an stb to start with then I would go out and buy a spiderbox tomorrow.

Inform Your Self better M8....

Spiderbox Master Server -Can server own card YES....--Technomate 6000 HD series NO

Spiderbox EMU are Exelent the lates Soure
    Technomate EMU are very Old not updated ,they have no Support every one left a part of techomate it "Phontoms".

Spiderbox has Home Streaming YES --Technomate NO

SpiderBox has Better picture AU Resoluation -Technomate NO

Spidrebox has free channels ...costing 10.000 Pound a Year -Technomate NO

haw they are same !?
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 02-10-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    Yes compass is well respected by all .( Dudes )
    ********************************* ********************************* **************************

I want also thank him for this greath support he given us for so a long time .
    ................................. .................Thanks M8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    Inform Your Self better M8....

Spiderbox Master Server -Can server own card YES....--Technomate 6000 HD series NO

Spiderbox EMU are Exelent the lates Soure
    Technomate EMU are very Old not updated ,they have no Support every one left a part of techomate it "Phontoms".

Spiderbox has Home Streaming YES --Technomate NO

SpiderBox has Better picture AU Resoluation -Technomate NO

Spidrebox has free channels ...costing 10.000 Pound a Year -Technomate NO

haw they are same !?
    My post was in reply to Keith Mawers post:
    well my techomate does enough for me right now although i realise the spider as a example will do more,,,,
    dutch/french/swiss.english

I have to tell you DM that my TM6900HD super has probably the same or more open channels than the Spiderbox. This is what I was saying in reply to keith. Additionally I have read quite a few reports on this forum about the Spiderbox freezing (especially when there is a big football game on for example).I can tell you my sub has very few glitched, even at busy times.

All this without going out to buy a new box.

I also said that if I did not already have a TM6900HD super then I would go out and buy a Spiderbox.

You have provided a box which offers a lot and at a very good price.
    However, As it stands my TM does everything I want and I am very pleased with it.

Finally DM

"Spidrebox has free channels ...costing 10.000 Pound a Year " This will please a lot of Spiderbox owners when the 'gift' expires

Good luck m8.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234