Thread: Message_From_Compass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Really sad and disappointed. Like shield 10 and KnockJohn I can't afford to run after the latest and hope it lasts. I think there is still life in TMs. I'll wait and see and maybe get an official card - it looks like its going to be cheaper! PS thanks for all your work Compass - really appreciated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pricey View Post
    Really sad and disappointed. Like shield 10 and KnockJohn I can't afford to run after the latest and hope it lasts. I think there is still life in TMs. I'll wait and see and maybe get an official card - it looks like its going to be cheaper! PS thanks for all your work Compass - really appreciated.
    I do think its plenty of life on my TM6900HD super+ its a great receiver, I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that, so the people that think TM is dead are very wrong, that's my believe

Thanks

Icon10 Agree

Quote Originally Posted by tony52 View Post
    I do think its plenty of life on my TM6900HD super+ its a great receiver, I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that, so the people that think TM is dead are very wrong, that's my believe
    Hear hear Tony, I agree mate!:respect-055:

Thanks

Icon6

its plenty of life great receivers TM6800HD super + TM6900HD super + TM7100 and is still a lot of life.

support is dead are very wrong m8.

CS dead TM6900HD super dead 1.

CS dead spiderbox dead 2.

CS dead Dreambox dead 3.

lot member :respect-062:

Banned
    Thanks
    the tm has only 1 problem and that the people who support it are all running to the spiderbox but like feneki said if cs is finnished for tm so it is finnished for all recievers

so like pricey said:-( maybe get an official card it might be cheaper )

and tony said :- ( I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that )

maybe people that the way to go forget the spiderbox as you going to be bitten

Thanks

Icon10 Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sheild 10 View Post
    the tm has only 1 problem and that the people who support it are all running to the spiderbox but like feneki said if cs is finnished for tm so it is finnished for all recievers

so like pricey said:-( maybe get an official card it might be cheaper )

and tony said :- ( I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that )

maybe people that the way to go forget the spiderbox as you going to be bitten
    True mate, but the whole POINT of forums like Pimps is for a bunch of satellite enthusiasts such as all of US to benefit from FREE satellite tv transmissions and NOT to have to pay for them?
    Anyone can BUY a card for a package, but thats not the point of our HOBBY!
    That is surely the whole essence of why we are posting on here in the first place?:respect-051: