Thread: Any editor?

Thanks

Any editor?

Looking for a good setting editor for HD300 Combo NET. Found only Setedit; yes it's good but I would prefer user interfaces like Clarketech Studio or similar. Any other editor available?

Thanks
    well if you like clarke tech editor why not use it, it supports Mvision hd300net

Thanks
    Yes it supports MVision, but unfortunately it seems that you can't transfer settings to/from receiver. You must import file, edit it, and export it again, and load into the box using USB pen.... or am I missing something? Thank you.

Thanks
    don't know on MVision if you can do it with null modem cable and RS232 port(s)
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=110802

Thanks
    Unfortunately it seems that serial transferring is not supported in Clarketech Studio for MVision receivers. And it seems that any editor supports that! Well, it's very annoying to use USB stick each time.... and this is the case for official editor, too! Anyone know another tool for transferring? I decided to use Clarketech Studio for editing, but I would like transfer to/from receiver via serial port. Meybe a little tool is enough! Any idea?