Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mosers getEPG 2.0

Thanks
    Managed to get this working but the programme titles all have 3 exclamation marks before the name i.e !!! - what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crawley View Post
    I use the XMLTV option rather that 'skyuk' and it works perfectly.It doesn't lock the tuner.
    How do I go about using this option please?

UPDATE: Never mind, found it. For anyone else wondering the above, here's a small guide..

1. Choose which satellite EPG you would like and unhash that particular rytecxmltv line. In this example we require Sky UK EPG so I will unhash rytecxmltv_UK

2. Decide where you wish to store the EPG data and change line according, making sure to create any missing folders, such as XMLTV on your chosen storage device. I would like to store my data on harddrive so I change this line to /DATA/hdb1/getepg/XMLTV/

3. Save the file and run ./getepg

NEW QUESTION: I understand that getepg will update everynight, but what is the defaul update time please and how do I change it?
    Last edited by jackhulk; 19-12-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks
    Huge thanks to all who posted here - the ***ulative brain-power is amazing. After a bit of messing around, I now have the EPG working perfectly for all my satellite channels.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345