Thread: AZ Box Premium Problem

Thanks

AZ Box Premium Problem

well after so many months of vication i thought i will try this box again and see what there could be new on the Software part, i wish i never did that as now im having some problems

I took the box out , start up the box wach tv for few min then the box reboot, i say OK maybe was a one time happening, well no was not,

I now have the following problem and i wonder if other ppl have had this or have this problem and if yes haw have you solve it.

My box reboots OK all the way, but then it goes to Green Screen so to day at once, on the Front display i see TV only
    this is happening all the time here :-( is there any hope to repair this box.

i have try to update the box with lates software but it seems the box cannot update, i rename the file to patch.bin then the box boots up, then ity cheeks it, then the usb blinks few time then Cheeking again then nothing happends after that.

any help is welcome guys.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    1 - Are you shure the name is patch.bin??
    Very often Windows is making this in to "patch.bin.bin" try renaming it into to "patch".

2 - Do a factory reset before trying to update through usb.

3 - Press OK severall times when it's checking USB in display

If above doesn't work @all

4 - Go to setting menu - software update - change internet into usb ( with right arrow on RC ) and press OK
    Last edited by Carp95; 25-08-2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    the box i have here is acctualy freezing all the time, i boot up with usb, try at list 10 diferent usb stick , 5 diferent HDD via usb
    the problem is that when i try to flash the box with usb, it goes like this
    Booting
    Checking
    USB S . . .
    THEN I SEE THE MENU,
    then goes CHECKING
    then i get the Green Screen.

I have try via Scart, RCA, and HDMI
    i have try to remove DOOM, battery and lett the box without batery or electricity for 2 hours.
    i still have the same problem

then if i boot the box with no usb the box boots up normaly, but then it goes to Green Screen again
    when i pres Home button then i can see the Menu, but then again the box freezes. so i cannot do anything with this.