Thread: any1 know

Thanks

any1 know

how to back up my channel list on 5000 sd looked everywhere on how to backup my channel list to a usb pen or do i have to hook box up to my laptop and how do i go about doing this as i lost 2days work yesterday when spiderbox crashed when entering channels and it rebooted

Thanks
    on my boxes press menu and choose usb , you should see your pen drive if you inserted it beforehand

browse to your backup folder or channel list folder you made earlier on it using your pc

at the bottom it will alternate between slideshow and the four coloured buttons

green says save data

so press green

choose the top CHANNEL DATA and press the ok button , it will save your channel list in UDB

pressing ALL S/W DATA will save the system file in UAD

these can also be saved anywhere on the usb stick , even the root , but I like to use folders to keep it neat and tidy

these details are probably in the manual , and in tutorials on here

Thanks
    when i go into usb highlighted in yellow is C: FAT16
    and 3 buttons
    green options when pressed gives me delete and format
    yellow sort when pressed all, a-z sort, z-a sort,s/w upgrade, mpg3,jpg,data base,ts and exx
    blue save when pressed save DB

Thanks
    well its either a totally different menu system on the 5000 compared to the 7000 and 9000

or your patches arent up to date , meaning you have the wrong menus , because I find it hard to believe its a different menu system with no service plus on a 5000

and in any case your stick should have been formatted to fat32 , so fat16 is the wrong format anyway ( and this should have been sorted on your pc or laptop )

the 7000 and 9000 have exactly the same menu system , cant say about the 5000 as I dont have one and never seen one

but the blue DB save seems to the one you need for saving your channel DataBase ( DB )

what date does your system info tell you the patch is ?

Thanks
    now im getting somewhere of formating i can do yeah my patch is up to date latest patch darkman 2.15 for sd box plus latest softcam keys seems menus are different echelon on sd box theres no service+ menu either in net applications only need to register nuevoxstream which does my service+ aswell ive been told on another forum

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soaposat View Post
    now im getting somewhere of formating i can do yeah my patch is up to date latest patch darkman 2.15 for sd box plus latest softcam keys seems menus are different echelon on sd box theres no service+ menu either in net applications only need to register nuevoxstream which does my service+ aswell ive been told on another forum
    ok , well you will have to accept that advice given by users of the 7000 and 9000 like myself will be in the language of those particular boxes and its your job to interpret them for your 5000 as it may be different for your box , as can be seen in the recent answers by yourself and myself

but the general principles remain the same , so its better to have some insight rather than no answers at all

Thanks
    yeah echelon i totally agree thanks for your time mate just gets all so confusing at times almost pulled my hair out last two days lol