Thread: New patch or old patch ?

Spiderbox 9000 HD 80cm dish Lnbs main 13e primaries 19e & 0.8w also Sky HD
    Thanks

New patch or old patch ?

Last night added new patch Spiderbox 9000 HD Service + Fix 14/8 for some reason some of the Nuevostream channels like Frisson, Emotion plus the Canal channels on Thor no longer open. The patch worked by again turning on sevice + the trouble is i have lost out on some of the prefered channels i watch, had thought of putting the old patch back in ? any suggestions to my problem. Best johnhenry
    Last edited by johnhenry; 15-08-2010 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks
    some of the other threads from yesterday deal with this problem , particularly the one where mrt outlined turning the gift off and on etc

moved to the correct forum

Thanks
    echelon m8 I turned Nuevostream off as was stated went out and in again still no joy. I take it that is how you turn gift off and on again.

Thanks
    turn them both off and save

then turn the box off on rear switch , tuen back on , then turn each gift on , reboot and retest

Thanks
    echelon i did as you explained still no luck, even tried the same thing plus turning off network and turning all back on and reboot still nothing happening the strange thing is on both Frisson and Emotion when i press info twice they show Nuevostream when i did this on the Canal stations on West 1 they show nothing of Nuevostream as they once did ? ( i could explain my problem if i loaded on Friday 13th ) Best johnhenry

Thanks
    if you check other threads here you will find some channels are not working , like the canal on thor and the french ones on 19e

if you do as I did and check others from the list you should find that they open , and pressing info twice will tell you

so if you can open some with nuevo and others with service+ then you know everything is working ok

but obviously if the server has a problem with those channels you are checking then they wont open

ie:- if the problem is at the server end there is nothing you can do to fix it

I suspect you are getting fixated on some of the channels working last week and not seeing the bigger picture

Thanks
    Thanks echelon will go to the patient mood and wait saves buggering something else up at my end when again it might be at the server end. Best johnheny :respect-066: ps. Internet getting slower by the minute must be raining and everyone logging on.