Thread: Tm 8000 hd combo

Thanks

Question Tm 8000 hd combo

Just a queston about is it a good box i have a tm 6900 hd combo not super and its been great but was thinking of updateing to the 8000 hd combo it has a lan port which my 6900 does not just looking at the way cards and cams are going not much out there a the moment and football season very near can you ccam with and do all the other stuff over the net with this box it looks like its the way to go but dont know to much about it not to sure what ccam means but that seems what people are doing and can it cs what im really looking for is will this box do everything and is it easy to get working doing this just wanted to ask before i think of buying

Thanks
    Awful! The recording does not work properly. If set to record it then doesnt stop. Trying to record from the EPG it often gives the message 'duplicate channel' and wont accept it. If switched off it forgets timer recording, if left on it has a noisy fan. There is no proper manual, just a collection of screen shots. After a few weeks the hard disc is 'full' despite deleting programmes, and has to be reformatted which deletes all remaining programmes. As a sat receiver it is good but as a PVR totally rubbish. I bought this in February but then bought a Humax Freesat to be able to reliably record. Never again will I buy Technomate!