Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TM 800 Progect FAIL and lost the way!

Thanks

respect old TM.

Cheap and cheerful and still working im not that worryed beouse all working on CS my old best TM6900HDSuper

yes i dont respet who makes the tm i respet all my friends that is got old tm`s becouse from my opinean they should not trow them away if they can take an other 2 years why not and you can give them help. If by a cupal of months more my tm dont work or by an other 2 years on cs dose not conet any more opinean if cs stops then every body will be trowing the boxs everybody can see this with out cs is nothing left not like 9 years ago we had full beouse it use to be full up of chanalls.

sorry for my bad Language not that good in english.

Cheap and cheerful and still working im not that worryed beouse all working on CS my old best Tecnomate6900HD

Thanks

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by Plessy View Post
    No Disrespect to you Darkman..
    But "TM 500-600 are SD cheap stuff 40 dollars stb.."

Cheap and cheerful and still working ! even with BullSat

For many of those that cannot afford or Justify spending £250/€304 on a new S.T.B (DUE TO ECONOMIC DOWNTURN) that their OLD Television doesn't support... I for one can say;

Why throw something away when there are a lot of people out there that simply dont have the Money to Buy a New Sat Set-up....

I can understand your reason for promoting your product Spiderbox amongst others, but I for one will not be buying one in the near or distant future, for I am not a dedicated Satellite TV junky !

Best respect to you and your product, but like many fine Motorcycles/Motorcars of the past, There are some Classics Worth holding on to........ And My OLD Technomate will Be up there with the Classics from the Past.

P.S. (((INFRACTION)))

This is a Word/Punishment That I have never "Experienced" with the Friendly People on this Forum.

Regards: Plessy

The only reason i have nominate cheap stbs is some one here come and nominate them for no reason to compete with HD stbs ...

Here this thread open from Me...

For TM 800 HD Project FAIL...
    if all you have Any info please replay to that...if no do not come here and change discussion and ****** therads...like Tm 500 has work well or not....This thread i have open for TM 800 and It gate manufature... That no think to do with TM 500 Cheap...stbs..
    Those stbs can be done from any Chinese manufature...and is no think special..

Here was about HD stb talking and specially a project for TM 800 -T gate not Sd TM ..

Why i am now talking against technomate !
    Because all their fake advertise come now true.
    This is reality..

For that please you tachometers do not mix the Thread...

If any one of you like discuss about TM 500 or Tm 600 do it ..you are free ,but please OUT of this Thread...
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 29-08-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by FENEKI View Post
    respect old TM.

Cheap and cheerful and still working im not that worryed beouse all working on CS my old best TM6900HDSuper

yes i dont respet who makes the tm i respet all my friends that is got old tm`s becouse from my opinean they should not trow them away if they can take an other 2 years why not and you can give them help. If by a cupal of months more my tm dont work or by an other 2 years on cs dose not conet any more opinean if cs stops then every body will be trowing the boxs everybody can see this with out cs is nothing left not like 9 years ago we had full beouse it use to be full up of chanalls.

sorry for my bad Language not that good in english.

Cheap and cheerful and still working I'm not that worryed beouse all working on CS my old best Tecnomate6900HD
    if you do not know English is acceptable ,i understand you i am in same stage of your.

But i can not understand you what Tm 6900 have in thread of Tm 800 i have open..

For your Info

Tm800 Linux and is It gate

old TM 6900 non Linux and is Hubteck manufacture ...

They have no think is commune just the sticker Brand Technomate..

TM do not produce nothink...
    Please next time when interferer please do not learn language, but technology and keep to the real discussion..

if you like talk about your TM6900 haw good is it open new thread we will discuss together.
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 29-08-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    The only reason i have nominate cheap stbs is some one here come and nominate them for no reason to compete with HD stbs ...

Here this thread open from Me...

For TM 800 HD Project FAIL...
    if all you have Any info please replay to that...if no do not come here and change discussion and ****** therads...like Tm 500 has work well or not....This thread i have open for TM 800 and It gate manufature... That no think to do with TM 500 Cheap...stbs..
    Those stbs can be done from any Chinese manufature...and is no think special..

Here was about HD stb talking and specially a project for TM 800 -T gate not Sd TM ..

Why i am now talking against technomate !
    Because all their fake advertise come now true.
    This is reality..

For that please you tachometers do not mix the Thread...

If any one of you like discuss about TM 500 or Tm 600 do it ..you are free ,but please OUT of this Thread...

Darkman !

First of All.
    I Did not Hi Jack your Thread. I simply tried to point out that as a Tm user I am very satisfied with the product and very grateful for all the support that I have received from the member's on this forum even after the warranty has expired.

Yes I dont have a 800 series and although there may be BIG Problems to be overcome, I am sure that they will come to some eventuality in the final product be it Failure or Success. An if it does fail, People will simply buy something else....

Big Deal.. Projects come and go, People Succeed and many fail.... That is life.. But I would never use another product or company's Failure to Promote my own which I think this thread is trying to do.. It is called kicking someone when they fall down....

If and when I upgrade I will buy a DM500 and I don't think any one will care......

Once again Darkman I am not trying to start an argument.

P.S. I wont be reading this thread any more cause it only talks about FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE........

Thanks
    its interesting that constant negative comments are made against the TM800, constant statements stateing this unit is finished

apparently, there are a few teams working on images, only yesterday, a test image went public, and reports are very positive,

I can remember when the TM9100 looked a loser, but it is now a very good unit

DM states he started this post to discuss the TM800, but so far this thread seems to be an attack on the TM800 and TM in general, rather than a discussion

I wonder what the reaction would be, if a well known insect was discussed in the same way

baz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Plessy View Post
    Darkman !

First of All.
    I Did not Hi Jack your Thread. I simply tried to point out that as a Tm user I am very satisfied with the product and very grateful for all the support that I have received from the member's on this forum even after the warranty has expired.

Yes I dont have a 800 series and although there may be BIG Problems to be overcome, I am sure that they will come to some eventuality in the final product be it Failure or Success. An if it does fail, People will simply buy something else....

Big Deal.. Projects come and go, People Succeed and many fail.... That is life.. But I would never use another product or company's Failure to Promote my own which I think this thread is trying to do.. It is called kicking someone when they fall down....

If and when I upgrade I will buy a DM500 and I don't think any one will care......

Once again Darkman I am not trying to start an argument.

P.S. I wont be reading this thread any more cause it only talks about FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE........

I never advertise any other box in this thread ! Please be serious.

But is even serious to tell people truth not advertise the best box of the world have is been done here dishonestly and in other different forums and what we find out ..a box with 1000 bugs and copy Enigma no think else....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basilyoung View Post
    its interesting that constant negative comments are made against the TM800, constant statements stateing this unit is finished

apparently, there are a few teams working on images, only yesterday, a test image went public, and reports are very positive,

I can remember when the TM9100 looked a loser, but it is now a very good unit

DM states he started this post to discuss the TM800, but so far this thread seems to be an attack on the TM800 and TM in general, rather than a discussion

I wonder what the reaction would be, if a well known insect was discussed in the same way

baz
    You do not need to tell em stories...i know better then every one here...is been Me adverise that £99 and put in market...

any way this has to do nothink with Tm 800 again

,,,new image you talking was 1000 a bugs and is gone away back...no TEAM are after them any way ,Just they spreed rumors and fake thinks ,they still do not tell people truth...Who is stupid only do not realese....

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Another new image today 28/8/10 plus a back up image from tm enth. who want to see the box survive. Working epg and rock solid with cccam. Just remeber the spiderbox took 12 months for working pvr. Long live tm, proves there life after *****.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kegnkiwi View Post
    Another new image today 28/8/10 plus a back up image from tm enth. who want to see the box survive. Working epg and rock solid with cccam. Just remeber the spiderbox took 12 months for working pvr. Long live tm, proves there life after *****.
    Do not tolk stupid here.....or do not misleed people....and certen not Hi jack....

No Think to do with Spiderbox here...and for your laing information Spiderbox from Fist day Born was PVR and is PVR....
    We have advertise less and Gave more to people....

But to TM is been advertise so much and gave no think....

Here about TM 800 , one more new or two images do not mean ..the Box can survive in this market! for sure with People like you .......but to the real costumers i do not think so..

What this Box has more then others can not do !?

NO THINK
    1.price ? No i am sorry

2.Software NO £ their own s/w is useless ...
    No think works No PVR NO Wirless ..NO Card reader and almost all options not wroking...

In time is advertise from more then 9 months ago was the best box
    For wirless PVR or Card reader.

if you read Gift Box is not wrtight Future USE,,,,but calling working...

That mean FAKE ADVERTISE,....

If you like experimet yes i can uderstend, but if you like whatch TV is not the right box for sure.

3.Image Copy ENIGMA £ NO.. never they can implement full...haw are the copy DM..

Look now we are talking about to survive ,before was advertise like best box on the world....

I do not have nothink with the box i can gave the box if certen Time...but what i do not like here or any other forums was puting some donkys and try to misleed peole like this box is SUPERBOX and in end of the day we all so the truth....CPU very cheap and Copy ENIGMA 2 still need 2 Years will be complite...

In time TM will do all China with 50 dollars STB box will be ready this is another tragedy for TM 800 and TM Company in future......

Some one could even says why darkman talk bad for this box ,he scare he do not lose market ?? this can be real question...hmm

To be Honest i Hope TM stay to this box for ever and my Market is GARANTY ..lol .This box do not scare even my Pirates Birds.. and imagine that.. i can put that box in market for HALF PRICE in future..

For that LONG LIFE TM 800 with their COPY Development. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123