Thread: OK I know this has been asked......

Thanks

Question OK I know this has been asked......

About a thousand times but........

I have'nt checked for a while now as I don't watch much tv and have just reloaded Oozoon after having a couple of problems, so questions are:-

1. What is available on the DM8K (no cs) using just CCcam, and if I reload CCcam (was having some problems, that's why I reloaded Oozoon) what is tbest channel to check it's working OK again.

2. Is CrossEpg working with Oozoon? as I can't seem to get anything from it (just locks up on screen when I load it?)

Thanks
    Download the latest keys and you will see what's available

Basically not very much, only the odds and sods which haven't upgraded their encryptions for a long time.

Regarding the CrossEPG, I gave up on it a while back when I started using the Dream Elite image (very good and worth a try) and it has a built in downloadable epg updater which works just fine for me

Thanks
    I'll take a look at the Dream Elite image, I haven't considered anything else since using Oozoon so it may be worth a try.

Thanks
    I use oozoon for the epg I use this script to download. This script will save it to your HDD

Code:
    wget -O /media/hdd/skyuk_epg.dat.gz http://hqsatellite.com/satmate/skyuk_epg.dat.gz
    gzip -df /media/hdd/skyuk_epg.dat.gz
    rm /media/hdd/ext.epg.dat
    mv /media/hdd/skyuk_epg.dat /media/hdd/ext.epg.dat
    killall -9 enigma2
    And if you add this to your /usr/bin/enigma2.sh it will load the epg on start up (it can some times take a couple of killall to load)

Code:
    [ -f /media/hdd/ext.epg.dat ] && cp /media/hdd/ext.epg.dat /media/hdd/epg.dat
    LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 /usr/bin/enigma2
    Last edited by Quailman; 18-07-2010 at 01:59 PM.