Thread: PRIORITY MANAGER V1.6 BY BUYUKBANG : Complete Tool to Power Up Azbox

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Hi again mate,

I'm happy to hear your first three items are solved / improved by PM 1.6.

4- Could you please retest this with other scripts without PM to find if it's related with firmware or latest version of PM.
    My experince is that, latest firmware is slower with both channel switch in TV mode (%25-30 slower for me) and media player. I'm not happy with its performance, but latest fixes (EPG and, .sub file support) are really important. So I stuck with it.

5- This is really very mysterious. I never saw this problem with or without PM. Which model are you using? replaced DOM ? Is it solved when you completely delete PM and reboot? Maybe something else which seems irrelevant causes this? Maybe full DOM partitions (PLUGINS folder or DISK2) causes this?

Quote Originally Posted by fcis7000e+ View Post
    Quick Tests results with PM 1.6:

1- Using default PM settings, except DOM improving speed, which I set to ON
    2- Channel switching and menu navigation times improved (much better than PM 1.5 and it seems slightly quicker than withoiut PM)
    3- No more problems playing back recorded HD program of about 9GB (BBC HD and ITV HD) => there was a problem observed with PM 1.5, after 3 minutes playing, no sound and image bouncing, after 10 min watching the same ts video, no problems observed with Pm 1.6
    4- "cuts" watching prueba.mkv (1080 HD movie sample) => in previous versions of firmware and using the script of hfmls and typeR I was able to watch this 30 sec movie samples without any "cut".
    5- After installing PM 1.6 I'm having again the problem (not) accessing the Settings menu and when switching among the different menus e.g. TV => Plug-ins => TV results in a black image in TV mode and only after a box restart I'm able to watch TV again. After the reboot If I enter again in Plug-ins or RSS menus (the ones I tried) then to watch TV I have to restart the box again...
    I reported this same problem some time ago (it is somehow related with IPTV channels), and it seemed that it was misteriously solved (I didn't understand if solved with the latest firmware version or something else...), but after installing PM 1.6 it appeared again. The strange thing is that after disabling PM1.6 the problem still persists...
    I will try to remove IPTV channels and make some more tests...
    Anyway if you have any ideas to try to overcome this situation, would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by buyukbang; 07-07-2010 at 12:19 PM.