Great, I think the hidden channel list mechanism you described will be an improvement, for my system.
Anyway the ideal scenario would be if we didn't have to reboot the box, to switch between "normal" vs "hidden" channel lists :-) but the current mechanism you suggested is great, too.

BTW the Movie Mode will be also an interesting feature for PM.

Thanks and continue your great job with this box.

Quote Originally Posted by buyukbang View Post
Good news

I'm not sure but my experience is parallel as yours, IPTV Channels slow downs the box in latest 3-4 firmwares. But still I'm not sure about that and this needs some more testing.

BTW, yes you can switch IP TV channels with PM v1.6, (but currently need reboot though). To do this you can use "Hidden Channel Feature" and simply creating a hidden channel list (Let's say second channel list, since only usage purpose differs, but the mechanism is same. ). Steps are as follows:

1- Click "Save Hidden Channel List" button from PM. This will create a second channel list based on your current channel list (exact copy of it)

2- Click "Activate Hidden Channel List" button from PM. This will reboot Azbox.

3- After reboot, now you are working on your hidden (second) channel list. You can make all changes you want here (For your specific example, delete all IP Channels)

4- Click "Save Hidden Channel List" button from PM. This will save all changes you did in your Second Channel List, if you don't do this all changes you did will be discarded.

5- Reboot manually. After reboot your Default Channel List will be automatically loaded. (No changes done to your Default Channel List)

6- You successfully completed preparing you hidden (Second) Channel List. From now on you only need to click "Activate Hidden Channel List" button from PM to switch channel list.

I'll think on "no reboot" method. AFAIK, it's possible to implement. May be, I can implement it in next release. (not a promise but I'll try to do)