Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tnt 19e

Thanks

Icon10 Tnt 19e

Not much seems to have been posted about TNT on 19E recently - I can't currently open it on my TM6900HD Super with any patch/softcam combination, so do we assume its down?
    NB: C+ N/L 19E only opens for me with patch 737P/latest softcam, but not with latest patches 738/739P so assume we still await a further Phantom patch to address this problem?!:respect-055:

Thanks

TNT 19e

Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Not much seems to have been posted about TNT on 19E recently - I can't currently open it on my TM6900HD Super with any patch/softcam combination, so do we assume its down?
    NB: C+ N/L 19E only opens for me with patch 737P/latest softcam, but not with latest patches 738/739P so assume we still await a further Phantom patch to address this problem?!:respect-055:
    TNT 19e will not open on the TM softcam.I access it with my my Diablo cam2.
    As for your second query,I am unable to help. I run a TM 5400 Super.
    I must say I have been monitoring the saga with the 6900 HD receivers and the softcam problem for sometime now.Does not seem to be an answer does there?My interest is purely selfish as I wanted to upgrade to a TM HD
    receiver and then decided a Linux receiver my be the right move.

Thanks

Icon10 Tnt 19e

So thanks for that mate, least I now know its not just me without TNT opening on 19E!:respect-055:

Thanks

19e

So thanks for that mate, least I now know its not just me without TNT opening on 19E!:respect-055:
    Have just run my receiver with latest softcam and TNT opening no problem now.
    Just to keep you updated.Hope you solve your issues soon.

Thanks

Question Machine

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDave View Post
    Have just run my receiver with latest softcam and TNT opening no problem now.
    Just to keep you updated.Hope you solve your issues soon.
    Thanks mate, will mess about later as going out now!
    Just as matter of interest which patch and which machine are you using softcam successfully with to open TNT, e.g. M6 + HD, TF1 + HD France 2 + HD etc please?:respect-055:

Thanks
    holmroad.
    Decided to have a look elsewhere to see if this problem is isolated or not.
    Have found out that TM 6900 and 5300 users are having issues with the latest softcam opening TNT ON 19.2E.The suggestion made was to play around with different patches and softcams, as they are opening for different providers.Not the ideal solution but I gather they are aware of the problem and are hopefully endeavouring to rectify it.
    Thanks to all the patch and softcam providers.Without you all where would we be.
    Using patch 147p in a Tm 5400 super with latest softcam.Remember my machine is SD.
    Last edited by GrumpyDave; 23-03-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: adding more info.

Verified Registered User bamber's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks mate, will mess about later as going out now!
    Just as matter of interest which patch and which machine are you using softcam successfully with to open TNT, e.g. M6 + HD, TF1 + HD France 2 + HD etc please?:respect-055:
    I am using patch 739p + the latest softcam on my TM6800HD Super and it opens only the SD channels in the TNT package. I have to use my Diablo 2 CAM for the HD channels.

Thanks

Icon10 Patch

Quote Originally Posted by bamber View Post
    I am using patch 739p + the latest softcam on my TM6800HD Super and it opens only the SD channels in the TNT package. I have to use my Diablo 2 CAM for the HD channels.
    Thanks mate, as Grumpy says you have to play about with different patches to get different packages, so if you say 739P opens TNT it DOESNT open C+ N/L on 19E and I use 737P to get that as I believe for ME its the better remaining package - but again as Grumpy says thats all down to personal preferences!!:respect-055:

Thanks

Question 739p

739P certainly does NOT open TNT on 19E for me, nor C+ N/L, so its a very confusing situation?
    If only our friend Phantom could come up with a patch which does them all, C Ned, TNT, Bulsat, ORF, etc?:respect-055:

Thanks
    739P certainly does NOT open TNT on 19E for me, nor C+ N/L, so its a very confusing situation?
    If only our friend Phantom could come up with a patch which does them all, C Ned, TNT, Bulsat, ORF, etc?:respect-055:
    To reassure you that you're not going mad, TNT is no longer clearing with 739P on my receiver. It still works with the Diablo 2 CAM, though.

Thanks

Icon9

Not clearing on TM6900 super - tried various combinations of patch/softcam without success.

Are there any known keys that would work if entered manually?

Thanks
    TNTSAT went down on my TM6900HD Super+ with 737p. I loaded latest softcam, no result. I loaded 739p, still not clearing. Hopefully a new Phantom patch is on the way...

Thanks
    Have you tried entering keys manually keys?

Thanks

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by bezzabezza View Post
    Have you tried entering keys manually keys?
    Well my answer is the same as teresam's question:
    Quote Originally Posted by teresam View Post
    Are there any known keys that would work if entered manually?
    I've tried plenty of patch/softcam combinations so far, like holmroad the starter of this thread, and no success in clearing TNTSAT.

If anyone is able to clear TNT channels on the TM6900 with patch/softcam, please report

Otherwise, we'll have to assume they are dead until a new Phantom patch shows up... :respect-064:

EDIT: After spending this morning retrying with all patch/softcam, I managed to clear TNTSAT channels with Phantom 739p + techmate's softcam :hurray:

HD channels not working and when I switch to one of them, my TM doesn't like it and reboots.
    Last edited by clubhouse; 27-03-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    Since yesterday, TNT (SD channels only) is clearing again on my TM6800HD with patch 739P, without changing the softcam. I can't think why it stopped working for a couple of days last week.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    can you give us freq or a channells name on on tnt please guys?

Thanks

opening France0_2_3_4_5_TF1_M6_W9_NRJ 12_TMC_NT1_GULLI,

no HD ones

Thanks

Icon10 Patch 739P

Quote Originally Posted by FENEKI View Post
    opening France0_2_3_4_5_TF1_M6_W9_NRJ 12_TMC_NT1_GULLI,

no HD ones

Yes it is odd that many TNT channels have suddenly reopened today eh?
    Maybe they've reverted to some older keys on TNT Sat?
    However I am NOT getting TMC, GULLI, FranceO, 2,3.4,5, but only the following using 739P/latest softcam:-
    M6, TF1, W9, and no HD channels either!

Otherwise I am still opening Bulsat on 39E, ORF (incl HD)on 19E (incl sportdirect)
    but little else, as C+ N/L 19E will only open either with earlier patch/softcam or Ga m m a card!:respect-055:

Thanks

technomate/bulsat

Yes it is odd that many TNT channels have suddenly reopened today eh?
    Maybe they've reverted to some older keys on TNT Sat?
    However I am NOT getting TMC, GULLI, FranceO, 2,3.4,5, but only the following using 739P/latest softcam:-
    M6, TF1, W9, and no HD channels either!

Otherwise I am still opening Bulsat on 39E, ORF (incl HD)on 19E (incl sportdirect)
    but little else, as C+ N/L 19E will only open either with earlier patch/softcam or Ga m m a card!:respect-055:
    I have diablo 2 and 7100HD technomate,cannot open bulsat have lateswt keybins from today softcam from 26,somebody have a clue?

Thanks

opening @ 19.2e France0_2_3_4_5_TF1_M6_W9_NRJ 12_TMC_NT1_GULLI, using 739p, yours not working mate very weird they are alright on mine. i just swished off the CCcam beacouse i fort there be open on that but with the CCcam off there still working with the patch. but very weird someimes working sometimes not i just checked the keys and the old ones are still there on TM sometimes there working sometime there not thats what it looks like mate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast