Thread: What would be best ?

Thanks

What would be best ?

Hi all , at the moment i use a darkbox hd combo and a technomate 6900, the support for these boxes are getting thin on the ground so thinking of an upgrade ?. Would i be better getting a spider box or keeping my boxes and getting diablo 2 ?. What opens the most and what would give good support.

many thanks..

Thanks
    The Spiderbox will open more than most cams. And by all accounts is about to open more shortly.TMULL

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply, Yes looks like it will be a spider box, I just hope the picture is as good as the technomate, and it lasts as long..

Thanks
    I have both and the spiderbox it opens a lot more and the picture quality is at least as good, remote is far better than the tm ones and i have had many tm over the years and still have a tm6900 and tm9100

V.I.P
    Thanks
    get a cam, spiderbox wont do anymore in 12 months when gift is finished

Thanks
    gift: ain't that C S you payed for with purchase, and pay more next year for more gift? do a google translation from dutch to english with gift, not implying anything

Thanks
    Thanks all for reply,s . well i have been reading about the spider and not to sure , I already have 2 hd boxes and dont realy want more, But i would like something with some support, any HD open with diablo 2 ?. May just wait a while longer to see what happens.

thanks all..

V.I.P
    Thanks
    yes plenty of hd open on can***** and bulsatcom on diablo, half the price of getting a new box as well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rkraw3 View Post
    Thanks all for reply,s . well i have been reading about the spider and not to sure , I already have 2 hd boxes and dont realy want more, But i would like something with some support, any HD open with diablo 2 ?. May just wait a while longer to see what happens.

thanks all..
    I would recommend the Protek 9700HD. It too comes with a free server and opens loads of packages inc HD.

Thanks
    Well went for the diablo 2 got it today, away to play with it (the diablo ) and see what it does..