Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPTV channels for AZBox HD

Thanks
    A list with Romanian channels for you, all working!
    Last edited by Bod; 12-08-2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: NO LIVE LINKS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman3108 View Post
    A list with Romanian channels for you, all working!
    If you want them to last long but them into a zip file or they will soon be gone. As it takes longer for them to find that we have got them.

Thanks
    For starters, live links are not allowed under the forum rules!

Thanks
    Thanks for the list iceman3108.
    I was looking for some UK channels as BBC, C4 etc.

Thanks
    Anyone tried to stream video (mkv, wmv, avi or something else) to azbox as IPTV ? It's possible but I didn't tried.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i did this about a year ago...havn't done it since..can't remember where i posted it but see below:

someone was asking about watching footie using some iptv channels, so i did a little testing today.

Firstly, i have a PC on 24/7 that houses me music/video etc. Using VLC on this PC, i first made sure i could stream a movie to the azbox. I simply added an IP channel on the azbox using UDP, i just gave it a name, left the ip blank and set the port to 1234. On the PC, used vlc udp streaming (port 1234) and specified the ip address of the azbox.

That all worked with an avi or an mpg file.

Next step was to get one of those iptv p2p programs that stream footie, so the most popular is sopcast. installed that on the pc , selected a channel and waited for that to get going. Now you run VLC again but you select network stream instead of file, this will be _http://localhost:8902. The content was WMV3 so this needs transcoding
    as well as udp streaming as above. transcode to mpeg and you now get the footie on the tv. Quality on a big screen aint great though.

Thanks
    To be honest I don't see benefit of video streaming from pc to azbox. I believe it's just better to copy the content via ftp on the azbox HDD and play!
    Especially for HD videos I think it's hard for the network to have constant stream.
    But I know it's possible too.

Thanks
    A list of Russian and Ukrainian channels. Change name into http_streams and save it into DISK2 folder.

Thanks
    I think it's useful for the files that's not playable with azbox. Some mkv files is not played well with azbox because of bad / not standart ripping methods. Of course you can directly play from your PC/laptop through hdmi, too. But this is just an option to those who don't want to bother with cables.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKappa View Post
    To be honest I don't see benefit of video streaming from pc to azbox. I believe it's just better to copy the content via ftp on the azbox HDD and play!
    Especially for HD videos I think it's hard for the network to have constant stream.
    But I know it's possible too.

Thanks
    A list of Russian and Ukrainian channels. Change name into http_streams and save it into DISK2 folder.
    Any UK channels?

Previously listed UK channels all dead.

Thanks
    AzBox still doesn't behave very well when the channel list contains IPTV channels. Although the zapping is fast and IPTV channels open really fast (depends on one's internet speed), there are problems when entering different menus and going back to the TV mode - what you get is only a black screen and you have to reboot the box. Also when entering in the Multicas menu, you get the "Loading Data" message but nothing loads.

I use the latest FW (5006) and it seems that nothing or very little improved so far in this respect.

Thanks
    Hi,

Are these channels working?
    I've tried them last night but they aren't working for me.
    Perhaps they are geo-blocked... (I'm in Portugal)

Thanks.

Thanks
    AzBox still doesn't behave very well when the channel list contains IPTV channels. Although the zapping is fast and IPTV channels open really fast (depends on one's internet speed), there are problems when entering different menus and going back to the TV mode - what you get is only a black screen and you have to reboot the box. Also when entering in the Multicas menu, you get the "Loading Data" message but nothing loads.

I use the latest FW (5006) and it seems that nothing or very little improved so far in this respect.
    and even if you delete the ip channels the problems stay, and you must download the sats again and make the favorites from the beginning.
    the end of azbox is closer then ever.

Thanks
    No end for azbox soon we have e2 for azbox!
    Last edited by muki 74; 13-08-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks

problem

i can watch the channel but it's stuck a lot. on the other hand when i record the channel and i watch the recorded program it's running ok. why is that ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikari View Post
    i can watch the channel but it's stuck a lot. on the other hand when i record the channel and i watch the recorded program it's running ok. why is that ?
    Perhaps internet speed problem. Try using timeshift function and see after some recording has been loaded already.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muki 74 View Post
    No end for azbox soon we have e2 for azbox!
    i dont know you, but for me and for alot of friends I know, we change recievers after two years of usage, new products in stock, prices going down, enigma 2 will still need alot of time to be finished if so, at least as I read about it. and then always will have bugs at beginning and again the same procedure waiting for firm updates.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKappa View Post
    Perhaps internet speed problem. Try using timeshift function and see after some recording has been loaded already.
    when i'm using the timeshift it's running ok in the begining but after a 30 seconds it's stuck again and again

Thanks
    i followed the procedure bu i don't see anything yet...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikola View Post
    i followed the procedure bu i don't see anything yet...
    don't think they are working now.
    regards
    kmc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast