Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'connect your receiver and turn it on' darkamn loader problem

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Check for missing,bent pins on your receiver.Uninstall the loader completely.Then do a new download of the loader.If all is Ok with the Pins and the cable is OK too ,make sure if you can check that the memory is not full or other cables are not conected to the receiver,or that the cable is not too long.Now try a Auto find with the loader.

Thanks
    Hi Slap
    The pins are ok I have downloaded a new loader and my cable is about a meter long.I don't know what you mean by the checking the memory,how do I check it and erase it if it is full

regards
    limerick

Thanks
    leave 24 hours of power, leads disconnected. Then just connect with computer and try procedure again. Try other computer older then yours: before you say goodbye to that receiver!
    had at one time the same issue with a TM6900HDSuper, would no longer work on the com1 took it to the dealer, and it did work there, never had problems anymore with that.

Thanks
    Giga
    It was disconnected since yesterday so I connected it again but still wont work,my computer is over five years old and I won't be able to lay my hand's on a older one.my com port setting's are the same as you suggested and I was able to connect to a tm6800 using all the same equipment.What are your view's on tm 5400ci super+usb?

Thank's for all your help
    limerick

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Limerick are you sure you canpatch your 5500?

Thanks
    Don't know? Main experience is with 6900 HD Super and some on 6800HD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
    Limerick are you sure you canpatch your 5500?
    NO I just took it for granted it could be done and no one has suggested otherwise. You may be right??

limerick

V.I.P
    Thanks
    limerick,

My post was for the thread starter.

Your receiver "may" need a different loader as not all the 5000 series use the same loader.

Some of the older TM receiver could be a clone of a Next receiver.

So Next/TM may be an area to look into for a loader.

Check the TM 5000 series to see if your receiver is mentioned.

Thanks
    Hi Slap Just bought a 5400ci+usb super and patched it using a memory stick in the usb port, very easy to do.Will try to patch the 5500 again after reading more info on it, i'm in no hurry now as the 5400 is working.Thank's to everyone who tried to help me and if ye think of any more solutions I would appreciate it
    regard's
    limerick

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi

Im sorry for not replying sooner, I had to leave the house where the receiver was and hence didnt get to resolve the problem. I am going bk there later though today so hopefully i can have a good crack at it. Is the football still showing on 1w? or would I be better of going to hotbird or bulsat? for it?

cheers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookus View Post
    Hi

Im sorry for not replying sooner, I had to leave the house where the receiver was and hence didnt get to resolve the problem. I am going bk there later though today so hopefully i can have a good crack at it. Is the football still showing on 1w? or would I be better of going to hotbird or bulsat? for it?

cheers.
    no , you wont get digi tv on 1w anymore

you can try bulsat , or possibly hotbird , but not a lot open with a patch and tmsoftcam now , apart from bulsat on 39e

Thanks
    bulsat currently closed: unknown key except for diablo

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    thanks guys, so are there any channels currently open that are showing the prem games? maybe hotbird?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookus View Post
    thanks guys, so are there any channels currently open that are showing the prem games? maybe hotbird?
    I would say its very unlikely with the patches now , but you can check the cam and key sections and see what the softcams will open

most of us have moved onto other methods and other boxes now , like dream and spider etc ( and cs )

my tm1500 is lying idle for the first time in a few years , disconnected and all forlorn in the corner with its remote and instruction manual

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by echelon View Post
    I would say its very unlikely with the patches now , but you can check the cam and key sections and see what the softcams will open

most of us have moved onto other methods and other boxes now , like dream and spider etc ( and cs )

my tm1500 is lying idle for the first time in a few years , disconnected and all forlorn in the corner with its remote and instruction manual
    Would going down this route be a bit of a mission? ie alot of time and money devoted on it?

would the techomate 6800 hd do the same thing?

Thanks
    all the old boxes are suffering the same fates m8 , including the tm 1000 , 5000 and 6000 ranges , which are good boxes for what they do but that isnt as much as they used to be capable of , so ok for freesat and maybe bulsat or some biss channels etc , so the 600 would give you a few HD channels as well as the SD ones still available to you

and the linux boxes like dreambox or say a vu+ require more work and better maintainence etc

this is why boxes like the spider box are making their impression , due to their "gift" abilities

Thanks
    put on paper what you want. No warranty terms on bypassing encryptions: it works to today, maybe tomorrow. If Darkvader has an accident a lot of s***** owners will be very unhappy. Make up your own mind what money you want to spend and what box you want to purchase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12