Hi All,

Is anyone using the above receiver with a DiSEq positioner...I have noticed that when I connect the LNB cable to the Az+ from the
Gbox V3000, the Gbox comes out of standby mode and will not go into standby mode even when the Az+ is in standby mode, and the Gbox cannot be switch off by using its own remote when the LNB cable is connected to Az+.

I was hoping to use the Az+ via the loop through from my main receiver a Technomate 6900 super+, but when I have it connected and in standby mode the 6900 super will not move the dish, but if I disconnect the LNB from the AZ+ the 6900 and Gbox operate as normal, I have connect other receivers via the 6900's loop through without issues even an Azbox (non plus) so it is either a compatibility issue or another software bug.

If any other Az+ owners are using other versions or types of DiSEq positioners that switch off when the Az+ is switched off could they post back what they are using as I would consider getting another positioner if it gives me control. I was hoping to use the Az+ for 4.2.2 transmissions and feed-hunting but not as my main receiver because of the software problems so any help or advice would be appreciated.

Best wishes,
james