Thread: HD Channels

Thanks

HD Channels

I have been reading with great amusement all the livelly debate on which HD boxes.

As yet I had not considered upgrading from my old Kaon which has served me well.

However I have just bought a Samsung HD TV and thought well maybe a HD box with PVR would be nice. I dont want to go down the linux route to much ****ing about and I dont have the time.

I dont want to get into a debate on which box.

My question is to those that have HD is what HD channels are available with a HD box and Diablo cam. I am not interested in football so sport channels are not important unless its motor sport. I like a good film or do***entary.

Please dont point me to lyngsat, just looking for a quick overview

thanks

Thanks
    wakeman

Well I have no time as well ? Iff you want HD Programmes[ GET SKY ] 37 HD Channels

Thanks
    you can bye a spiderbox 9000hd and get 25 hd channal.

Thanks
    Hi Rabby thanks for your cutting responce. I have had this hobby for 20 yrs and have never given Murdock one penny and never will.

The reason that I have no time at the moment is that I am stuck here in Germany at the inlaws. Father inlaw has cancer the engine on our mobile home has just blown up and we now have to live with the bother in law. Most of my computer gear is back home.

I thought that this forum was all about friendship and shareing not being grumpy with each other.

All I wanted was someone to help me make a decision on whether to fork out 200 euros of my hard earned cash on a HD box and what benefit I would get over what I have now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts

Icon14 HD channels

Quote Originally Posted by wakeman View Post
    Hi Rabby thanks for your cutting responce. I have had this hobby for 20 yrs and have never given Murdock one penny and never will.

The reason that I have no time at the moment is that I am stuck here in Germany at the inlaws. Father inlaw has cancer the engine on our mobile home has just blown up and we now have to live with the bother in law. Most of my computer gear is back home.

I thought that this forum was all about friendship and shareing not being grumpy with each other.

All I wanted was someone to help me make a decision on whether to fork out 200 euros of my hard earned cash on a HD box and what benefit I would get over what I have now.
    Ok mate - know what you mean, although if in UK with 'normal' cir***stances prevailling I would agree with RABBY, as I too have Sly HD and its BRILL - even though I too HATE giving that Aussie toe-r a g the dosh for the priviledge! I only have Sports channels & not movies!
    However, my TM6900HD Super really IS 'super' and also gives scores of HD channels in crystal clear 1080i through my 1080P Panasonic!
    Money well spent, for ME at least mate!
    Good luck!
    Last edited by holmroad; 15-02-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Sports addendum!

Banned
    Thanks
    have to agree.. i have sly hd and get all the hd channels ( not movies).. so my set up is all sly sports/2 movie channels included hd1 hd2/ chelsea tv/ All hd channels £51 p month,, i find by putting £10 a week in a seperate bank acnt ,is then less painful

Thanks
    Hi Guys thanks for your feedback, looks like its worth upgrading to HD.

Wont be sky tho because we live in Spain most of the year running a holiday rental business and dont have that much free time. rest of the time we are out and about in the mobile home and a 1.2 mt dish on the roof would slow us down a bit!!!

Thanks again for your comments.

If you need a holiday check out our web site.

h**p://www.fuentes-de-la-teja.de/

Thanks
    wakeman

Sorry for your Father Inlaw ?? I have been in this for a long time as well ?? But I Do fork out the Cash for what i Want?

THIS DID **** MEE OFF:

My question is to those that have HD is what HD channels are available with a HD box and Diablo cam. I am not interested in football so sport channels are not important unless its motor sport. I like a good film or do***entary.

Please dont point me to lyngsat, just looking for a quick overview

You are so Bloody smart ? Have been on the satscene for 20 years ? Why are you asking us for Info ? When you no everything your SELF ?? Sorry no Bloody time for People Like YOU