Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 1,901 to 1,919 of 1919

Thread: Enigma 2 - AZBOX HD

Thanks
    Hi
    Other option to resold (EN29LV640B) which might be corrupted in your box and try to reprogramed with chip programmer and if it dead it can be replaced This procedure was done by other and succed. Really it is a headache azbox reciever. I hope will success to recover it. I mine it was recovered by technichian by resoldering EN29LV640B and reprogram by az3.bin then soldering. or try to modify jtag connection according to the previous diagram to connect jtag 9 to RP2 and 14,13,11,7,5,3,1 to RP1 as this was performed by others and they succes. Goodluck
    Last edited by tonybam; 18-08-2010 at 11:56 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybam View Post
    Hi
    Other option to resold (EN29LV640B) which might be corrupted in your box and try to reprogramed with chip programmer and if it dead it can be replaced This procedure was done by other and succed. Really it is a headache azbox reciever. I hope will success to recover it. I mine it was recovered by technichian by resoldering EN29LV640B and reprogram by az3.bin then soldering. or try to modify jtag connection according to the previous diagram to connect jtag 9 to RP2 and 14,13,11,7,5,3,1 to RP1 as this was performed by others and they succes. Goodluck
    thank you very much for trying to help

For today Im out of Input, maybe I will try it on another Time, but Im sure its not the jtag, its a Hardware Problem.
    Why all Functions are OK but no halt, and why the Log with flash bank 0 not found?
    Its sounds like a defect flash for me

Your schematic I dont really understand, Im not the big technician, maybe you have a better picture with installed jtag?

Anyway, for today it enough

Thanks
    Wow, is this a thread about Jtag or E2 on AZBox ?

So many people trying desperately to screw up their box.

This is beginning to look like a lot of people are desperate enough to try everything else then the original software, even Alpha quality crap.

Like lemmings they are jumping down the cliffs one after another.
    Last edited by grizzlyt; 20-08-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Thanks
    I think 's all a hoax. We want the facts do not talk, yet AZBox opensat and may remain where they are, that is the **** and enigma2 heels

Thanks
    reading this posts makes me laugh...
    now I sure that no one will ever try to load a firmware that is not published by openshut.
    keep on dreaming guys...

Thanks
    as i can recall no one forced anyone to load e2 on your az , or any other firm .
    as i can see at the early posts it is mentioned the potential danger of this early alpha testing firm . i didn't load it to my stb so call me lucky ...
    so what is the nudging for ? if you don't like az just throw it away and get your self another stb , but i am sure that it will be also worthless .
    and as a conclusion if you want a refund go the shop you bought your receiver and ask for it .
    my az is working fine , i can see major improvement and development with opensat firm , i use the latest one .

Thanks
    the store does not want to back.
    nobody wants to buy it from me after they read about it in forums.
    I have bought the VU+Duo that works like a charm.
    but I have also paid money for the azbox, and I'm here to see whats new.

Thanks
    Sell to me! I give you 30 euro!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    For tuner maybe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiDOC View Post
    Sell to me! I give you 30 euro!
    With this money, I buy petrol and gunpowder, and I itself make it fly for the air, then in the youtube the public thing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by terrorman View Post
    With this money, I buy petrol and gunpowder, and I itself make it fly for the air, then in the youtube the public thing
    Tell me what day and what place mate!!! We will see wich one goes higher mine or yours? I Bet a tenner on mine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaly View Post
    Tell me what day and what place mate!!! We will see wich one goes higher mine or yours? I Bet a tenner on mine
    You're really showing your ignorance M8, since Terrorman made his post over a month ago there's been a number of new posts about Enigma 2 for the box, and a positive breakthrough in the last 24 hours...but if you want to keep replying to old posts about how you are going to smash the box or sell it, rather than taking the time to read the other threads about Enimga 2 that's up to you.

Thanks
    zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjay View Post
    You're really showing your ignorance M8, since Terrorman made his post over a month ago there's been a number of new posts about Enigma 2 for the box, and a positive breakthrough in the last 24 hours...but if you want to keep replying to old posts about how you are going to smash the box or sell it, rather than taking the time to read the other threads about Enimga 2 that's up to you.
    No dude"! I'm quite happy that people are developing for this box (I wish I knew enough to help out)!!! don't get me wrong please!!! in fact I'm guinea pig!!! I have flashed my box with this beta "E2_1.0.21_elite_premium" that you are probably referring to and I now ended up with a "geeko :P" box following tutorial step by step. Not that i'm upset!!!but I don't know what to do with it now :-)...
    Well for the time being I'm watching my new dm800 that has never froze a second ever since I bought it for £69 less then my azbox "This is what kind upset me".
    I do take my time (when I have it like you and some others) to read what is here and there !!! it's one of my older hobby!!! I read also pretty much for other receivers that I would like or will never buy!!!

Thanks
    No dude"! I'm quite happy that people are developing for this box (I wish I knew enough to help out)!!! don't get me wrong please!!! in fact I'm guinea pig!!! I have flashed my box with this beta "E2_1.0.21_elite_premium" that you are probably referring to and I now ended up with a "geeko :P" box following tutorial step by step. Not that i'm upset!!!but I don't know what to do with it now :-)...
    Well for the time being I'm watching my new dm800 that has never froze a second ever since I bought it for £69 less then my azbox "This is what kind upset me".
    I do take my time (when I have it like you and some others) to read what is here and there !!! it's one of my older hobby!!! I read also pretty much for other receivers that I would like or will never buy!!!
    Sorry to hear that your having a problem with the E2 test download but I didn't advise you to try it out...I was just pointing out that it was a development for your box, it is not Beta firmware as you stated but an E2 test issued by the development team to prove to some members that it is possible to implement E2 for the AZbox which is good news for everyone.

The only reason I was pointing this out to you was because a number of months ago you replied to a post that was over a year old...and I commented on the fact that most of the issues you were having had been ironed out in that year with firmware updates, and that it would be better to read more before you post.

In a later post you made, a number of other members including me offered to buy your box, because you stated you had feeling so couldn't sell it on *bay, and that it was gathering dust, and the best bit of the box was the off switch at the back, of course you are entitled to your opinion and to be fair to you quite a few members agree with you but just as many like me don't.

As you are singing the praise for the DM800 I am sure you realise that if you paid about £200 for the new DM800 it is more than likely a clone, and if you load Dreambox original firmware it could shutdown for good.

To go back to your present problem with your Azbox you didn't read the posts fully which is why you think the E2 test download is E2 Beta firmware, so based on this it is possible that you didn't read the step by step instructions as fully as you think you did, which is why you and some other members are getting the geeko: p symbol, I read the posts fully so I knew that the E2 test was at the time of issue not compatible to my Premium plus...but wouldn't want to load a test E2 anyway because it doesn't do anything, I would rather wait until an operational Beta E2 is avaliable...I am sure if you read more of the posts about the geeko symbol then you will be able to get your box back to it's original state, and then you can sell it, blow it up, or leave it in the cupboard gathering dust.

The main point I was trying to make is that you are replying to old and outdated posts, and you have made your feeling clear about your hatred for the Azbox and Opensat (I think opensat are conmen to), you have shared your feeling with the members a number of times, so is it really necessary to keep repeating it every month or so by adding to these old posts, if I repeatedly kept making posts about how good the box is at some of the things it can do (like 4.2.2 transmissions), then I am sure members that didn't use the box for that purpose would comment on it in the same way I have.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjay View Post
    Sorry to hear that your having a problem with the E2 test download but I didn't advise you to try it out...I was just pointing out that it was a development for your box, it is not Beta firmware as you stated but an E2 test issued by the development team to prove to some members that it is possible to implement E2 for the AZbox which is good news for everyone.

The only reason I was pointing this out to you was because a number of months ago you replied to a post that was over a year old...and I commented on the fact that most of the issues you were having had been ironed out in that year with firmware updates, and that it would be better to read more before you post.

In a later post you made, a number of other members including me offered to buy your box, because you stated you had feeling so couldn't sell it on *bay, and that it was gathering dust, and the best bit of the box was the off switch at the back, of course you are entitled to your opinion and to be fair to you quite a few members agree with you but just as many like me don't.

As you are singing the praise for the DM800 I am sure you realise that if you paid about £200 for the new DM800 it is more than likely a clone, and if you load Dreambox original firmware it could shutdown for good.

To go back to your present problem with your Azbox you didn't read the posts fully which is why you think the E2 test download is E2 Beta firmware, so based on this it is possible that you didn't read the step by step instructions as fully as you think you did, which is why you and some other members are getting the geeko: p symbol, I read the posts fully so I knew that the E2 test was at the time of issue not compatible to my Premium plus...but wouldn't want to load a test E2 anyway because it doesn't do anything, I would rather wait until an operational Beta E2 is avaliable...I am sure if you read more of the posts about the geeko symbol then you will be able to get your box back to it's original state, and then you can sell it, blow it up, or leave it in the cupboard gathering dust.

The main point I was trying to make is that you are replying to old and outdated posts, and you have made your feeling clear about your hatred for the Azbox and Opensat (I think opensat are conmen to), you have shared your feeling with the members a number of times, so is it really necessary to keep repeating it every month or so by adding to these old posts, if I repeatedly kept making posts about how good the box is at some of the things it can do (like 4.2.2 transmissions), then I am sure members that didn't use the box for that purpose would comment on it in the same way I have.
    My dm800 it's a clone version with ferrari sim in it therefore I can load original dm800 firmware Latest!!! it's ultra reliable!!! It getting abused by 70 outside connections to it!!! and still don't want to crash!!! I have tried everything to stress it to the limit!!! I cannot recommend enough!!!
    Even my girlfriend was surprised... She said " this one I don't need to restart it all the time?" bless her

I holding on to this azbox!!! we will see.... I'm fed up on seeing " A problem occurrs (<---< yeah spelled wrong too and yes English it's not my first language) on the system please reboot!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I holding on to this azbox!!! we will see.... I'm fed up on seeing " A problem occurrs (<---< yeah spelled wrong too and yes English it's not my first language) on the system please reboot!
    Thats just a fault in settingslist!!

Glad to see you're happy with your clone...............

A bit off advise ( maybe you're not waiting on it )

Build E2 images yourself and see whats inside

Maybe you ( and all the clone owners ) are getting a suprise

Thanks
    hi guy i have a problem tring to get localport 4444 to conect it keeps refusing it all the rest goes smooth. any ideas would be good its driveing me nuts

thanks in advance

Thanks

help please

hi guys i have a problem tring to get localport 4444 to conect it keeps refusing it all the rest goes smooth. any ideas would be good its driveing me nuts

thanks in advance

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596