Thread: Help with paypal case

Thanks

Help with paypal case

I bought a item from the bay, which has not been delivered. I started a dispute with paypal, and the buyer responded and so did i. It still has not been delivered and i think it has been lost by royal mail. So i escalated it to a claim, the seller has responded.

It now says

Status
    Please provide some supporting do***entation for this claim by 27 Jan 2010.

What happens next

Once we receive your information, we'll continue our review of this case. If we don't hear from you, your case will be closed.

I have followed the respond link from within th case and it just takes me to this page, i can not find anyway to enter a reply. I am now concerned that if i do not reply they are going to close the case and i will loose my £315. Can anyone offer some advice on what i need to do

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi,
    you need to give all proofs, copy of emails, copy of the paypal transaction, if you are a good customer, you will win the cause.
    Try to call directly to paypal in your country.

Good luck

Thanks
    warning for u , i win an item 6 months ago for £200.00 , seller never sent item . i put a claim in to paypal. was a few weeks later.
    the seller cleared most of funds out of is bank ended up getting £140 and the word i got back from paypal is the seller account as been ltd. im still waiting for £60.00.
    e ray . refused to help just give me £10 discount as good will.

Thanks
    Thanks there is a history of emails, however it is asking for a response. The problem is a hit respond and i can not find anywhere to enter anything (like i did when it was a dispute

Thanks for the replys

Thanks
    Thanked 4,314 Times in 2,047 Posts
    click the contact link at the bottom of page(paypal) it will give you a pin and a phone number , i think its a automated email you have probably recieved i would say they are now waiting for a tracking number off the seller , a item of that value if he has not sent it special or standard parcel insurared then hes a idiot think its only £39 insured otherwise.
    if he has no tracking number then they will go in youre favour providing they managed to pull funds , if hes still selling on **** you should be ok.

Thanks
    He does have a tracking number it was posted on the 8th Jan and it still says being processed. Not sure if that was just signed for or special though

I will ring them tomorrow

Thanks

Thanks
    best to contact ring paypal for update or log in ur paypal account. and leave the seller along.
    aiso post will not look in sorting office for missing packages .

Thanks
    The Most Wors Company and chiters on the World...paypal...

they have more then 20K pound from Me and take in rolling reserve 6 months for no reason after 5 years business with them...I will prefer no one deal with them enymore they are totally CHITERS.

Evn if you call them after 2 hurs in Tel they will says wwe aill tell you we need 3-5 working days and bla bla...by Tel you can not do nothink ...follow only one way call Post office if that Number is Real and whats going with the post...!

if the post is lost in post office ,if you have payd the buyrs for insurance of postage is up to the buyer to chase the Delivery and you get your money back or aother item..if is not been insure , the ball is inl your heand to ask for damage to post office...

Thanks
    royal mail will not deal with him as hes not the sender , and if he wants proff off them (if nothing online a sign etc) they will want to charge him a fee.

Thanks
    I would start nosing around the County Court system or see a Solicitor for the free initial consultation most of them offer these days. PayPal will dodge their responsibility until they see you know you are determined

Thanks
    I sent them a email yesterday dinner time, i checked when i got home and i checked again. They have reversed the transaction, and i have my money back. The seller emailed me saying he was not happy, and was going to start a claim against paypal, i could not understand that as it was the post office that lost it. Anyway at least i got my money back

Thanks for the replies

Thanks
    well done dont worry about him if he has done it correctly then he will be able to claim against the post office for the loss.

Pimp Donator and V.I.P joshjess's Avatar
    Thanks
    Simple if the seller cannot prove the item has been delivered and signed for he will loose the case and you will get your money back. Once you put a claim in PayPal will have reversed the funds and will be holding the money. After 10 days and not proof of delivery to the address you gave he does not have a leg to stand on.

You can prove that you bought the item through paypal due to the item on e-bay being paid for by PayPal, just give PayPal the item number to support your claim . Also escalate the case with PayPal by opening a resolution case in Your "My e-bay" section.
    Last edited by joshjess; 26-01-2010 at 11:51 PM.