Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1080p + DTS perfect - from files area

Thanks
    Using NTSC might help the micro stuttering, because its always hard to grab a tipical NTSC movie with typical NTSC framerates and convert them to work in 50 or 25 FPS for PAL.
    The same is true in converting a PAL movie to be used in NTSC.

Now if a movie was unplayable in PAL and is playable in NTSC, then than as nothing to do with micro stuttering, but some flaw or bug in azbox.

Thanks
    Hello

Is this still the best way to playback 1080 mkv's without stutter?

I've succesfully followed FME_fta excellent install guide from page 2 (thanks man) and can see the shares on my AZBox, however, when I try to play a small avi file (just to test), screen goes black as if ready to play but then the only thing that is displayed is the stop sign (the white square) in the top left hand corner. Then I have to do a hard reset.

I've also tried with proNFS but get exactly the same results. I can confirm the same file plays fine via smb. I've opened correct ports on router and added server to allowed list within firewall.

Running Windows 7 64bit & AZBox fw 0.9.4991 (5006 & 5020 kept freezing box).

Where am I going wrong please?

UPDATE: It was my damn firewall! However, NFS hasn't made any improvement to the DTS sound stutter what so ever (opened a new thread regarding this).
    Last edited by jackhulk; 19-08-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks
    Hi

Thanks for the step by step guidens, I have follow-up exactly these guidens something go wrong with my set-up.
    After the telnet session the anonced :NOT FOUND
    Wat could this be?
    Please read my configuration
    OS system : Windows xp pro
    Dec: Dreambox 800se sim2.10 ssl84a(Second Stage Loader, typically for clone box)
    How I proceed!
    1 Install HaneWIN NFS Server
    2 Give full permissions (inbound and outbound) in the firewall to HaneWIN........
    3 Make sure "nfsd.exe" and "pmapd.exe" are running..................
    4 Go to the "Exports" tab and click .....................
    5 My line in export via note pad d:\dm800se_saves -public 192.168.1.xxx (IP dreambox) save, close, restart server, OK., this appears in export tab.
    6 Via active telnet seccion DCC (Dreambox Control Center), I typed following line with respect for spaces as you recommendet: mount -t nfs 192.168.1.xxx(IP from PC):/c/dm800se_saves /DATA/Records -o nolock,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,in tr 0 0 then enter, result : not found (immediately message)

Could you please explain
    1 Do i need to creat the folder Records on my PC and Dreambox, yes or no? (this name appears in my line on the telnet seccion)
    2 Are there spaces between intr space o space o? yes or no? (in the telnet line)
    3 Do I need to write: ''(these symbols) in the active telnet line

I hope that you understand my resume, if not or need further info please replay.

Very kind regards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234