Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel master Polar Mount

Thanks
    Had a reply this morning to my PM to the chap who contacted us about the polar mount. No news yet but he has promised to keep in touch. TMULL

V.I.P
    Thanks
    fingers crossed !

Thanks
    I got out the tools and aquired a few bits of steel and now own a brand new homemade polar mount. I had all I needed in my woodworking shop but had to borrow a small welder from a mate. I am the first to admit that I am not a welder but I can manage to stick two bits of steel together. Once the parts are cut out it could be welded together by a half decent welder in about 15 minutes,which makes Andrews statement that they finished production because they could not eliminate a welder out of the process.I also cannot understand why some small engineering shop could not turn out a couple of dozen a week with two men. My next task is to visit a Galvanizing works and get the pieces galvanised. I am keeping it as a spare as I do not want to upset the original one ,now twenty years old but seriously corroded with rust. I hope to change houses this year but dought if it will survive dismantling and re-assembly. TMULL

rkbuttoo

re

well done as I have been looking for 1 for a while too.godd on you to have made one.:number-one-043:

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi all! I know it is old thread, but I am not willing to open new one (which will probably be very short). I am testing new mount for CM120 dish. It is run by Diseqc motor.
    Last edited by cosworth4x4; 14-02-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Verified Registered User Mobley2's Avatar
    Thanks
    You need to acquaint yourself with the forum rules M8.....Especially... NO PERSONAL ADVERTS.

regards mobley2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12