Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humax and ITV HD

V.I.P
    Thanks
    And here is an old list, OUTDATED, sorry, but includes ITV HD, based on FW 15, sorry, try and copy and paste ITV HD into your channel list.

Backup first.

Good luck.

All credit goes, of course, to laurals previous lists. I only did some minor modifications.

Oh, sorry about the previous file: I thought I could only upload in the public section. But I can do it here straightaway.
    tinto de verano
    Last edited by tinto de verano; 13-01-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    Got ITV HD working now folks,will now try to get BBC ci to work,not quite as easy as that transponder will not store as no other channels are using it.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi maud,
    Glad you got ITV HD working.
    Regarding the BBCi channels, try copying them from the minilist I uploaded or from the bigger one uploaded here. It also contains the BBCI channels.

Or use skomedals hard way described in https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...ght=HDCI+2000:

"... did it the hard way in february to get these and other channels not in the channel list for this receiver...
    Opened the advanced search mode,,,, fed in the freq. pol. sr and fec from a sat. directory site...
    Then entered vid, aud and pcr pids,, for each channel at a time, they scanned as user channel but just used the channel name option to put in the correct names for these channels.
    Ie. user channel renamed to BBCi1 and so on..."

Good luck.

tinto de verano

Thanks
    Going to that method,Tinto,as problem seemsto be how do you transfer transponder,looked in my tp list for frequency found frequency entered it and channels appeared but were on Astra 1 listing,strange!!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi maud,

maybe you could also make copies and pastes of the BBC HD channel, for example, which should have Astra 2 data and modify according to the data for the differen BBCi streams. Info should be of course in the complete though outdated list. Oh, and also in a readme file.

Good luck.

I really hope you get it all working.

And hopefully satpaul will provide us all with a brand new list soon...

thanks

tinto de verano

Thanks
    Hi folks just to let you know that I have now got BBCci streams working,
    Just put frequency pids for stream 0 and done adv.search,came up with one channel marked user,down load to computer then pasted all streams from another list then put in TP from my list which was last one of that frequency as it was from user channel, then put provider as BSKYB,deleted
    user channel and hey presto now working.:respect-050:

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Congratulations!

tinto de verano

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12