Thread: clone or not a clone

Thanks

clone or not a clone

Hi, hope you can help

I had a DM800 for a week now, still trying to get my head around, very, very complicated

I paid £240 for the box and £100 for the software, they told it will last a year, I' m guessing the software is free and avaiable to everybody, so I hope to learn so I won't have to pay for software in the future. They also told me that my box is a origanal, and is not a clone, is there any way to comfirm what they said, from what i have read you need to know this for future updating

my setup is a single dish with a monoblock so I a recieving astra 19 and hotbird 13, I am getting HD channel from GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE, but I am not getting the spanish HD channel, is this just me or everyone

I think my sotfware/image is Nabilosat Black Hole V0.11 is this good software

I would also like to open TV GLOBO, is this possible, what will I need to do

I know theres alot of question, but your help would be greatfully recieved. THANKS

V.I.P
    Thanks
    at that price ofcourse it's a clone .
    you are crazy for paying for a payserver though , when you summ all that up you could have got the original box !

there is plugin called " genuine dreambox " if you want to be sure .

i've got the original and i've got d+ HD for FREE

tv globo you can clear internaly if you edit latest key for the emu that you run .

V.I.P
    Thanks
    just to make things clear , if your payserver does not have full cards you won't get full packages , simple as that .

100£ you say , what a joke

Remagen [zGemma 2S, Vu+ duo, SS1, SS2HD, Foxsat 1000s & Foxsat HDR]
    Thanks
    Nabilo is OK

You will then need to add a software CAM but I guess it has one as it is set up for CS already
    TV GLOBO is open on Hotbird with Key 00 at the moment using CCcam and Softcam.key files.

Hopefully someone will tell you how to change the relevant config files (I can't because I don't do CS and may mess up your existing setup).

Dm8000/800se/800/7020, Qbox Hd/Mini, ....
    Thanks

Icon10

£340 For a Clone ????

LOL

Thanks
    guy i know just orderd one for £165 inc shipping lol,for that price should of gone for the real deal

Thanks
    i think if you paid £100 or £200 to join a paid server and it has all the European its cheap. or you could purchase a full sky sub for £650 a year and join a free server. i think the first one is the best.. which ever way you save the most is the right way..

V.I.P
    Thanks
    do you really think it's smart to give away money to a payserver that uses other people cards !
    besides , as you can tell it doesn't have it all like spanish HD channels and is probably unstable due to many clients connected

you do not need an expensive sub to join a group of friends where you'll have it all and it will last for a long time !
    this poor dude will have to give away another 100 next year to get a fraction of what we all already have .
    Last edited by raul; 16-12-2009 at 04:26 PM.