Thread: my new blue ray,,,,

Banned
    Thanks

my new blue ray,,,,

well i decided to treat my self to a lg bd 370 blue ray ,..
    i have to admit took me ages to get the 5.1 surround sound to work ,, then i realised ,, i had to go to settings and change the audio to hdmi/spdif.... and click on PRIMARY PASS THROUGH.
    at last the only blue ray dvd i have SPIDER MAN is in 5.1 ,, yep am pleased, now i have a home cinema dvd and a blue ray player dvd

Thanks
    Does your telly do it justice?

Upscaled DVD looks almost as good as sat HDTV on my Sammy R87, which is 1366x768. Bought mine as we watch more SD than HD, and SD looks very good on this panel.

Banned
    Thanks
    hi mr bleu .. sorry for late reply .. yes am over the moon with my new lg 47lh5000 tv,, the sound when broadcast in 5.1 is awesome ( and most sly films are!!!!)
    re my blue ray mm yes i am also pleased i now have the home cinema( upscaled dvd) AND LG BLUE RAY both connected with hdmi leads and both with optical leads,,, hence both dvd players are in 5.1 sound,,,,
    the picture quality on the blue ray is amazing, and today bought HOSTEL2 !! i bet i will be scared !!!,,will now only use my lg blue ray,