Thread: finding dvb-c channels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

finding dvb-c channels

Hi,

I'm a new owner of this box and just doing my first trial and error attempts.

When I do a blind scan on my premium + I only find around half of the DVB-C channels available on the cable network Yousee, Denmark.

FW: 0.9.5020

I think I have set the correct frequency, the correct QAM, and the correct symbol rate

Freq=143 MHz
    symbol rate=6875
    Qam=64

I have also tried to change all the different parameters in the menu setup of the tv channel, but it doesn't seem to give me any of the missing channels.

I always find 0 channels when using a manual scan (I have also tried to reboot the AZbox between every manual search, but it does not help).

I have used MAZ 3.0, ACC 1.1 and AZboxedit, but I can't really find the possibility to add new channels to the channel list from the AZbox.

What program would you recommend to use to edit my channel list?

Where can I find information about, (TID, NID,SID, etc.) I don’t know what these information are, but it is shown in MAZ when I am looking in the channels editor so it is probably needed :-)

Thanks
    Try a manual scan with the informaton in zip-file.

Thanks
    Thank you.

This found most of them :-)
    But it was quite weird I had to restart and try on the same frequency multiple times... But I guess that is an AZbox feature.

I found channels on two extra frequencies, I found channels on: 626000 and 754000 with the same Qam and symbol rate. I found them by changing the frequencies you had written by 8000 and then looking for if there were any quality of the signal.

After a lot of restart of the box I think I have found all of them.