Thread: LNB fault?

Thanks

LNB fault?

Hi Guys,

I think my LNB may have gone . When i got it yesterday sat showing no signal. when i stuck my head out and braved the elements i looked up at the motor and the light changed to orange ever 15 - 20 seconds. The dish moves via reciever but it doesnt pic anything up at all.

Brave me got the old ladder out and disconnedted both cables from the motor and reconected again to check cable not loose but still the same issue.

I know the dish hasnt moved the dish has been hit with 70 mph winds recently and hasnt budged. So i am wondering if rain has got into the lnb circuits. What you guys think? I am not going to be able to have a proper look at it till wednesday weather permiting .

If i need to replace LNB i want to get a twin LNB any suggestings.

Cheers

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    With the foul weather we have been having must consider that water may have got into cable.

Am using Titanium twin LNB which has good reports but recently tried a Darkgold single which was much better. Presume the Darkgold twin would be just as good.

Have read excellent reviews of the Inverto Black Ultra. (Not a different colour or model). It's available as a twin.

Thanks
    If you are certain your dish is on target, connect the cable direct to the LNB just in case the fault lies within the motor.