Thread: recomend a blue ray??

Banned
    Thanks

Question recomend a blue ray??

well i have my lg + home cinema... but would like a blue ray now,,,
    didnt buy it at the start as there was one of those television/home cinema packages,,,
    Are the cheaper blue ray players ok ,, as long as they have a hdmi and may be a optical socket??

Thanks
    Wel;l m8, bd players are getting cheaper by the day. I got mine (Sharp BD -HS 21) for under £90.00, but it's sluggish and getting it to work with cds/dvds of zones other than 2/B requires burning several bootable cds with zones of iunterest toiu ,and reflashing it each time u wanna play a bd bot say in the US of A. Has HDMI, opt audio out, works graet with me heritage Audio/Video ampligier and the Series 9 55' Samsung LED TV.

Thanks
    I would go for a PS3

You would have nice (the best) picture viewer, and multiple choices...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pikkachu View Post
    getting it to work with cds/dvds of zones other than 2/B requires burning several bootable cds with zones of iunterest toiu ,and reflashing it each time u wanna play a bd bot say in the US of A.
    get another blu-ray for region A, so you have one for each region.

Thanks
    The Curtis Blu ray player from asda currently selling at £95 online can be made full Blu ray Region free with the following

HTML Code:
    With no disc in the tray & tray closed - enter 973501 and press enter - this provides multiregion DVD and region A bluray playback.

With no disc in the tray & tray closed - enter 973502 and press enter - this provides multiregion DVD and region B bluray playback.

With no disc in the tray & tray closed - enter 973503 and press enter - this provides multiregion DVD and region C bluray playback.

Simply change the second to last number to represent the region code of DVD and the last number to represent Bluray code.