Thread: technomate 6900 HD combo super

Thanks

technomate 6900 HD combo super

today im selling me technomate 6900 hd super combo because im not happy when trying to get some kind of hd channels, and now this spiderbox has just come out and before you can say my names jack smit people will be coming up with all kinds of software/patches and bugger all for the technomate, tried cs but again sodd all, i dont know about you but i like to recieve channels with out paying, look around the forums there's allsorts talked about the linux/dreambox and now this spiderbox, if you buy a linux box can you get more than what im getting or do you still need a cam/card,

Banned
    Thanks
    there is also another hd cccam box out which is just as good but how long can you go on buying recivers it seem to me you need to buy 2-3 recivers a year

Thanks

Icon10 Technomate 9600 hd

I like the good times when most channells was free using files but the HD channels are all encrypted and its kinda hard when you spend so much money and cant get at least 1 good hd channel, niagra channels are all Niagra 3 and its not hacked yet plus channels on 1 west conax are encrypted so are not free,

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dale View Post
    I like the good times when most channells was free using files but the HD channels are all encrypted and its kinda hard when you spend so much money and cant get at least 1 good hd channel, niagra channels are all Niagra 3 and its not hacked yet plus channels on 1 west conax are encrypted so are not free,
    i agree with you there was a lot of free to air / and when i started in this game you only needed 1 card to open all packages and where i was liveing at the time i was in the first 60 people to get a digital reciver most people where still useing anolog but those where the day true people.

Thanks

Technomate 9600 hd

The Germans started the ball rolling when thay started premier digital and said no bugger could crack there encryption, soon after it was wide open and all was watching premier digital channels, i think it was a english guy who cracked it, remember blechley park the place where thay cracked the enigma maching if there's a place in the world who's going to crack the niagran 3 or any other then look no further than britain, if the niagran 3 is broken then i'll be in there real fast scanning all the channels

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    even if you sold your tm and bought another box you would still have to learn the techniques of cs with cccam or similar

imho the days of the simple hacks for channels is almost over , with only digi tv remaining of what we used to do

so once that has gone to nag 3 then only those networking boxes are likely to be of use

so assuming you have got an ethernet port on your tm I would think it would still be of use , and digi tv on 1 west is still open by a patch anyway

Banned
    Thanks
    there is an ethernet port on my TM 6900 Super combo

Thanks

Technomate 9600 hd

mine to but i dont think we are allowed to talk about it, minds you i could br wrong m8

Thanks
    you would be surprised: 8 2 8 1 Ethernet <= click here

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dale View Post
    The Germans started the ball rolling when thay started premier digital and said no bugger could crack there encryption, soon after it was wide open and all was watching premier digital channels, i think it was a english guy who cracked it, remember blechley park the place where thay cracked the enigma maching if there's a place in the world who's going to crack the niagran 3 or any other then look no further than britain, if the niagran 3 is broken then i'll be in there real fast scanning all the channels
    i was looking into digi tv romania it not a bad packages i was told for the box,s 150 euros and 10 euro a month not sure what you get for 10 euro but cant seem to get more info than that ok we still get digi tv but when that gone then not much out there and as of cs not for me but to get a real package and cheap would be great so anyone reading this no of a way to get the digi romania package let me no thank u

Thanks
    I have a tm6900 hd combo with diablo and get loads of channels. most premiership footy matches are available, theres the digitv on 1w with lots of movie channels and also discovery type channels. Theres 2 **** channels on 24/7 and countless others open at about 9pm each night.
    Unfortunately the film channels on 19.2 are currently down but maybe they'll come back again and who knows what the surprise is we were promised by duolabs when they discontinued support for the diablo update 2.2-2.3

What do you want. I'm not sure there are that many hd channels anyway. Additionally the tm6900 upscales the picture any way so picture quality is very good where HD or not.
    of course there is ITV HD when there is something on.

I'm really glad I bought a tm6900. I've tried cs but whilst i could get it to connect to the server the picture was unwatchable stopping and starting every 10 seconds. I don't know if this was due to the server provider or the tm itself.

Banned
    Thanks
    it tm software it just dont cut it the suport from tm is so bad / i had my tm for nearly a year i wish i never brought it, diablo cam nothing on it as tm runs digi by itself . but the thing is tm has a very big chip it can run any cs software if cccam was made for it it could run it easy but newcamd is usless , you want a good reciver dont buy one from europe