ethernet
    patchable
    newcamd and cccam client capable

Thanks to Digidude

Thanks
    Impressive but expensive.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Also the DVB-T tuner is going to be absolete soon....

Thanks
    Yup no good for us here in the UK long term, DVB-T2 for HD terrestrial starts tranmissions granada region december !!.

Regards.

Thanks
    If the tuners are not upgradeable this receiver is useless before even being released if it's for UK.

OK, you can still view DVB-T in SD, but the cost of this receiver is not worth it.

Thanks
    overpriced and came a bit late since little left for Cardsharing..would be good as a heater in winter same as DM8000

Thanks
    Is this even Linux based - don't see any mention of it?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Also the DVB-T tuner is going to be absolete soon....
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
    If the tuners are not upgradeable this receiver is useless before even being released if it's for UK.

OK, you can still view DVB-T in SD, but the cost of this receiver is not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phylos View Post
    Is this even Linux based - don't see any mention of it?
    well , the 6800 and 6900 are not linux based , and I doubt if this one is either

and as already been said it ideally needs to decode the new version of uk HD tv on freeview , as well as the older type of freeview , and it seems overpriced and late to market

with starview bringing out a new dual tuner box very soon at sub £200 then it seems to me they should all realise that overpriced boxes will not sell in these difficult times , and any that do sell have to support things like linux and any current or near future technology like uk HD freeview

you could buy 2 starview boxes ( containing 4 tuners ) and a freeview set top box , and still have change from £500 , so time these ppl got their ideas in order on price points and what is likely to sell a new product if they are serious about wanting us to part with our pounds and euros

Thanks
    Nice but expensive. Hopefully the price of the 6900 will be reduced because of this.

Thanks
    i dont know whu need 3 or 4 tuners today!

poeple likes see more channel and pay less money ...

I am not suprise about what hapenst to technomate...after drping the prices in all Uk market is time for them do samethink to put prices up to survive..

weldone technomate...but still i think people will like box like that.

easy to use and cheap as well.
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...743#post666743

Thanks
    I have a tm6900 hd combo which I got from you darkman.

Generally I'm happy with it but at the £500 price level I hope they have sorted the cs functionality and also the Hdd going to sleep (only usb powered drives work properly)

Banned
    Thanks
    if it anything like the 6900 them it not worth even look at but thank you anyway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joany View Post
    I have a tm6900 hd combo which I got from you darkman.

Generally I'm happy with it but at the £500 price level I hope they have sorted the cs functionality and also the Hdd going to sleep (only usb powered drives work properly)
    I am not responsabile for technomate HD software at all...for that ask technomate about it not me...

In time i been responsabile for patches all been happy

But is up to technomate what they produce good or bad not me...If they produce same think good members and clients will be happy if they produce same think bad people will be unhappy...

Darkman has no think to do with technomate company at all ,just to clarified that.

Thanks
    I agree with you Darkman, Technomate should make there costumer's happy, bringing better update to receivers like the 6900hd+ before coming out with new receivers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tony52 View Post
    I agree with you Darkman, Technomate should make there costumer's happy, bringing better update to receivers like the 6900hd+ before coming out with new receivers
    I agree ........ more than a month ago I sent them an email to report a problem with the 6800HD internal card reader and the JSC Sports irdeto card on 7W (look for thread on this forum)! I sent them a lot of details re problem, told them that I was ready to wait for a fix but asked them to acknowledge receipt of my email!

After more than a month I did not hear from them (not even an acknowledgement) , and still no fix! Technomate = Good receivers but bad customer care!!!

Thanks
    Looks like the Technomate TM71OO was made for the Irish market, 2 satellite tuners and an Mpeg4 h264 Terrestrial tuner, perfect for The RTE DTT service in the republic and a very good replacement for the awful SLY+ Box

regards

Thanks
    I have a technomate 6900 hd combo which has a terrestrial hd tuner ready for freeview hd viewing which I got for around £260, so your better off getting this model if you want to view freeview hd for around half the price. If you check the their site at the bottom, it clearly states that this model has a hd terrestrial tuner.

h**p://www.technomate.com/products2.php

Thanks
    to avoid all confusion: DVB-T Terrestrial Compliant and not DVB-T2 and yes I have HD on DVB-T here in Belgium, we don't have DVB-T2 for the moment.