Thread: CCcam: Playing With The Tuner: 4 channels simultaneously ... And More

Thanks

Icon10 CCcam: Playing With The Tuner: 4 channels simultaneously ... And More

Well, tired of playing both, I got involved with the tuner, to find the hang and that all work.

The DM8000HD has 2 internal tuner DVB2, I have bought another but this is an input and output is not double.

Well, first of all, my intention is to verify that CCcam open more than 2 channels at once, I've read on some forums that it is not possible, the maximo were 2 that the only solution was MBox, and of course ... this we must try it!.

I have put a swich of 1 input and 3 outputs, I made 3 new cables and then connected to each of the 3 tickets.

In the configuration of tuners I have this right now, is what I use to test.

The tuner A and D if I set the engine and the B connected to the tuner I say A. (is only a test, we can also configure the engine)

I tell you the steps that the video shows to make it really clear.

• We are in the channel list, and put C + HD.
    • We recorded the HD channel to C + internal HDD DM8000HD.
    • Changes channel to another HD, HD DCINE.
    • Start plugin PIP.
    • With PIP HD channel activated switch to another channel, Calle 13, while the pilot continues REC ... and are 3 channels simultaneously.
    • To see how you control the q PIP will show you how it moves and resizes.
    • Finally, while pulse OK to get the menu info, If you look only is the tuner A and B, is when I start the DreamStream E2 on the PC, and channel change, DECAS, at that time turn on the tuner D , 4 channels at the same time, I see, I think I can open any more, I need another pc, and no time jijijij.

Video: [Video Demo]

Image of my pc with DreamStream E2 + Capture, showing that it is possible to open the 4 channel simultaneously.

This image is just the end of the video, make it cost me pq'm on a laptop and a bit saturated with everything at once, that's why the end of the video is somewhat boring, I was waiting to move off the DreamStream E2.

Thanks
    Not only dm8000 can do it, also dm7025 twin tuner do it :respect-048:
    can record mores channels in same times and i can open 5 channels on my PC with Webif+VLC :respect-048: