Thread: Problem Check tuner configuration

Thanks

Problem Check tuner configuration

Hi,
    I have a new problem over the last few days. If I reboot Gemini or Blackhole from flash the tuner stops working.

Setup
    Dm 800
    Blackhole pureflash on flash
    On USB
    Gemini 4.3
    Bloachole .11
    LT V8

Everything was working fine until i updated the secondstage and drivers early last week. Since then if I restart Blackhole or Gemini grom the usb the message check tuner configuration comes up and I can not receive anything. The driver I installed that i think caused the problem was of the 5th of October. The next driver of the 14th was to fix some problem and I have also installed this but it makes no difference.

I then deleted using Barry allen all my installed images and reflashed the box with the latest Oozoon and re-extracted the images from Barry allen MB images. From inital boot and setup every thing seems to be ok then if you do a restart the tuner fails on the restart.

Lasy night I reflashed the box with the pure flash from July last and reloaded the images adding also LT V8. The problem remains with Gemini and Blackhole however interestingly the LT is not effected nor is the pure flash they are rebooting ok.

In doing the above i have used two different versions of Barry Allen and another interesting thing is that I did FTP an EDG image to MB images and when I execute list of MB images it is not there but I can see it in dcc.

All observation and comments help appreciated
    Pedigree

Thanks
    You have a conflict of drivers somewhere I am guessing, the only solution I can suggest is have OoZoon in the flash.

Try this and make sure you run the software updates.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks
    Thanks Sonic 1

Yes i thought the same thats why i went back to a July flash image and image. I have now removed my usb stick and flashed a new flash image again and new image on a new usb stick. Guess what the problem is the same. One thing i have done all the way through is transfer my channell settings using dreambox edit, I wonder could some of these files be corrupt. That is my next test.
    Can some one confirm the tuner positioner settings to be 5.1 deg east to 50.767north.
    Thanks

Pedigree
    Last edited by pedigree; 17-10-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    I reverted to an older channell listing and I have resolved the problem. There must have been a corrupt file in my stored files.
    Pedigree