Thread: Copying onto hard drive

Thanks

Copying onto hard drive

Hi, tried copying blu-ray film onto computer using a free program off the net. strarted copying it but after 4hrs it had only copied 30% so gave it up as a bad job. just wondering as any one else tried copying a film and if so how long would it normally take, thanks baz

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Do you mean rip without encoding so a straight copy of the original I know you can rip blu ray with "Anydvd hd" so maybe you can give that a bash see if its quicker

TNT

Thanks
    Hi,TNT, Thats what i meant, (ripping it). i did not want to burn it . Ive just bought a laptop with a blu-ray player built in and i hired a dvd to try it out but ive had problems playing it so thats why i tried to rip it onto the hard drive and play about with it in my own time. So now im going to buy a blu-ray dvd and practice with it, trouble they are expensive and there's not many films that i want to watch twice.

Thanks
    Hello,
    Bluray are protected against copy, like many dvd's !
    You can use latest dvdfab, you have 30 days trial, or if you search, you will find a cracked version.

Regards.

Thanks
    AnyDVDHD works fine for ripping BluRay. If your BluRay movie was released very recently you will need the very latest version. If you look around you will find it for the right price. Ripping a BluRay disc should take about 45 mins but highly dependent upon your PC. I have run an OC 3.6GHz QuadCore and it takes about 30-40mins from memory.