Thread: ITV HD Sat

V.I.P
    Thanks

ITV HD Sat

I can not receive this on 11426 transponder the only channel that comes in is brit Shorts so what's up Guyz?

Thanks
    Nothings up.
    It would help if you gave your receiver details.
    The ident card should appear,if nothing else.
    Currently showing at 0253

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TOWER View Post
    Nothings up.
    It would help if you gave your receiver details.
    The ident card should appear,if nothing else.
    Currently showing at 0253
    What is 0253? and how many channels are on that transponder
    can't see how receiver type would matter as they are all HD but it is Mvision Hd 200 and also a Comag Hd100.
    Strangely Ch4 HD is perfect.
    Cheers

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    doesn't 0253 mean 02:53 a.m. ?
    I'm having same result on Topfield HD receiver (brit shorts) despite several attempts even putting pids in.
    All I get is a new channel in my list called 'user'. No ident card either.

Thanks
    I've got it on 11428 H

Thanks
    it does not come in a s a tv channel but as a data stream I think in the 11 hundreds there is an excellnt post on how to get it into your listings using dreambox edit you dont need to mess about with editing lamdb

Check out google

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fred fickle View Post
    What is 0253? and how many channels are on that transponder
    can't see how receiver type would matter as they are all HD but it is Mvision Hd 200 and also a Comag Hd100.
    Strangely Ch4 HD is perfect.
    Cheers
    May help you:-

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=100352

As appears on mine:- Attachment 37245

Several folk initially had problems with this channel. I personally, here in Spain, obtained my answer by manually adding channel as:-

Servicio id: 2326
    Pid video: 3401
    Pid audio: 3402
    Pid prc : 2326
    cas: encendido (ON)
    hd chanel: encendido (ON)

Despues le damos a añadir pid, memorizamos y ya
    tenemos ese canal que en principio se llamará
    video ch 3401 que tendremos que renombrarlo como
    Itv -Hd.
    (basically, after adding the PIDs store it and rename the channel to etc etc.)

Some of the info does/did not agree with the Lynsat etc etc data given but did clear the channel.

Have not watched English TV for a while but if you are still stuck please advise so that I can retune for test.....thank you.

As a point of interest could you please advise your firmware version employed at the moment with the HD200.

Best wishes. Attachment 37246

Thanks
    Yes 0253 was the time.
    I asked about your receiver for the reasons explained above.This channel needs tuning usually in the advanced menu.
    I think dishdad has a better explanation for you.
    As i have a Humax hd,i'm unable to help you further.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Can anbody let me know what tp itv hd is on .After reading several threads I have used tp 11428 h 27500 and 11435 h 27500 and have still been unable to receive itv hd
    reading from one thread who lives in south yorkshire say that he recives it ok using the 11435h tp I live in north nottinghamshire
    I have a topfield 7700 hd reciver

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alanjrm View Post
    Can anbody let me know what tp itv hd is on .After reading several threads I have used tp 11428 h 27500 and 11435 h 27500 and have still been unable to receive itv hd
    reading from one thread who lives in south yorkshire say that he recives it ok using the 11435h tp I live in north nottinghamshire
    I have a topfield 7700 hd reciver
    You have to add it in with a editor for your box, try set edit you can get a free trial version on the website just google it.

Although I was able to enter it all I get is audio only as it is not on a proper transponder until they launch it officially whenever that is as they have run out of cash at present!!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    You need to use TopSet channel editor to add ITV HD to the Topfield 7700.

Even then, it's not straightforward - you have to add the TP manually, then modify an existing HD channel with the ITV PIDs, then reload back into the box.

...or you can cut & paste from one of dxdy's channel lists in this thread...

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=82135

For some reason, dxdy was unable to add ITV HD using my method, but he cut & pasted from my old channel list and it worked okay.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

Exclamation

I am pretty new to this hobby.Could somebody explain that if I purchase a topbox editor are they easy . What would be the advantage of the editor , once i have down loaded the HD channels I need would the editor then become reduntant. Lastly could any body recommend a top box that is compatible with my topfield 7700 hd receiver.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alanjrm View Post
    I am pretty new to this hobby.Could somebody explain that if I purchase a topbox editor are they easy . What would be the advantage of the editor , once i have down loaded the HD channels I need would the editor then become reduntant. Lastly could any body recommend a top box that is compatible with my topfield 7700 hd receiver.
    'TopSet' is a channel editor software package that can be downloaded from here...

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=313

I assume you have a Topfield TF7700HSCI.

For a beginner, rather than trying to enter the itv HD channel yourself, I would download one of dxdy's channel lists from the thread linked to in my post above, and work from that. Use TopSet to upload the channel list to your receiver, and once you have scanned in your own choice of channels and favourites, you can save your own list as a backup.

It is not easy to get itvHD on the Topfield, you have to follow a very convoluted process, and not everyone is successful. Loading up one of dxdy's channel lists is by far the easiest option, even dxdy had to cut/paste the channel from one of my channel lists to get it to work.

Thanks
    comag does not need the emulator or new firmware to access ITV hd, and as far as I know that is not the transponder which is shown on my comag.

Will try to check my settings and get back to you :P