Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NewCS + CCcam v0.2 running simultaneously. Would that be possible?

Thanks

Question NewCS + CCcam v0.2 running simultaneously. Would that be possible?

I don't have an AZbox yet but as I would like to buy one, would that make any sense?Will it work or not? Also, the CCcam v0.2 is stable?If i just enter a cline to connect to my dm500, will it work?How many cards can it handle?And will it clear every channel depending on the cards I can get, or there is an incompatibility with (for example) NDS or Irdeto?Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    I would wait 1 month, lets throw the hell OPENSAT them-selves, so then buy DreamBox

nothing works well, but nothing about anything, everything, absolutely everything goes wrong
    _________________________________-

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by terrorman View Post
    I would wait 1 month, lets throw the hell OPENSAT them-selves, so then buy DreamBox

nothing works well, but nothing about anything, everything, absolutely everything goes wrong
    _________________________________-
    Hehe like little kid in a candyshop

Overhere working with 3180fw and CCcam 2.11 native

No probs @all it connects to my local server just a extra zap sometimes when switching between SD and HD signal.
    It isn't superfast but it's stable

Thanks
    So you have newcs+cccam 2.0.11 native?And it clears out everything you have?And another concern I have is, whether it freezes at all..does it?

As far as a DB is concerned, I already own DM500 and DM7020, they are very good, but I have seen a DM800 working and I am not impressed by its picture quality..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnick View Post
    So you have newcs+cccam 2.0.11 native?And it clears out everything you have?And another concern I have is, whether it freezes at all..does it?

As far as a DB is concerned, I already own DM500 and DM7020, they are very good, but I have seen a DM800 working and I am not impressed by its picture quality..
    I have DM500, DM7020 and DM800, the picture quality on the 800 is far better than the other DM's I own.
    Are you sure you were viewing on a TV and box that were set yp correctly ?

Thanks
    Yes but, I have also seen on the same TV set (42" Scarlet LG Full HD), a Lyngbox, an Ipbox, an AZbox and a Skybox HD and compared to all these Dreambox picture quality is crap (sorry for that bad word). I did not say that the DM500, DM7020 have the same picture quality with DM800, but you cannot say that DM800 quality is top notch...

Thanks
    so you see, I'm really honest, I do not like to mislead anyone.
    the AZBox looks better than any market DM

I have a 8000HD among many, and the 8000HD in SD channels looks worse than the AZBox.

AZBox has the colors and brightness of image, very good, I would say the best in the market along with other non-Linux.

Greetings and good morning.

Thanks
    Terrorman, do you have any experience with the above-mentioned emus on AZbox?How well will it work, If i add one cline (my local cline to connect to my dm500) how well will it work?

Thanks
    I have card D + Spain, I got in DM8000HD CCcam 2.1.2 with AZBox connect with a normal C, and if it works, 1 or 2 slices a day maybe with luck.

But in the beach house, no longer works the same, very slow all, and is late for dinner, cuts and more cuts.

And it opens up, many channels are thrown into the toilet because it is so slow that it does not arrive in time for dinner.

when you buy the AZBox I think that worked better than now, because I have many problems.

To work well, you need a server with good strength, low times, 0.900ms maximum, if the server has up times 1.5 s or 2s, suddenly problems AZBox.

Gives the impression, which loses about 3 or 4 seconds to manage the CW's, something incredible, I find no other reason because the CW's leave the server in 0.900ms maximum

Much work must be done to make this work without 1 single cut.

----------

Whoever buys this team should know what needs lot of patience, that if, one day work, but until then you will have wasted your money and your time.

----------------------

I almost forgot, the AZBox has a programming error or problem in the HD profile, this means that HD channels D + Spain, have turned up the brightness +50% only these channels.

Any solution for this or next year ...?

Thanks
    Everything I get on my DM500 is below 600ms...so, If i connect the AZBox to my DM500 locally, will it work fine?Or should I not count on it?

Thanks
    "Well if anger"

Thanks
    What do you mean?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Carefull...... WAN and so on

My setup:

server with local seca3 card running CCcam 2.11 ( not 2.0.11 thats older)
    Azbox Premium and Elite fw 3180 with CCcam 2.11
    Good PRIO file in /EMU/lib

No other EMU's installed on the Azboxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both models have no problem opening the channels on that card just when I switch between SD and HD channels I need a extra zap ( mostly not always.)

Zap times are around 2 sec.

Pic quality beats the dm800 ( witch is standing next to the AZ doing nothing) on SD and HD.

BTW servers with 1,5 á 2 sec are no servers they should check their setup

Thanks
    Terrorman, do you have any experience with the above-mentioned emus on AZbox?How well will it work, If i add one cline (my local cline to connect to my dm500) how well will it work?
    Andrew, I am no pro at this but in the last couple of days, i have sorted my system out which sounds very similar to what you want to do.

I have an Eagle box and an Azbox

Due to me not fully understanding newcs and other such items, i decided on the following route

Eagle Box = My ART Card is in the Eagle and acts as the server. In the cccam.cfg file, the only thing on there is F Lines including F: paul azbox (for the azbox)
    Azbox = No local Card and the cccam.cfg only has c lines including c: eagleipadds 12000 paul azbox

Not sure if that is exactly what you wanted, but it works for me

Good luck

Paul

Thanks
    Thats exactly what I had in mind, hope it works for me too.

Thanks
    Thats exactly what I had in mind, hope it works for me too.
    Sure it will, any probs, PM me and hopefully i can help but i am very limited in terms of knowledge but I know someone who can help if i can't :respect-055:

Thanks
    @ Paulwilko. How does this handle HD channels?

Mildly Important Nymph :D goran's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon3

Mbox is better than CCcam with HD channels, zapping speed, not getting frozen after 4 quick zaps etc.

We await further developments...

Thanks
    Whilst Goran maybe right, I can't comment as I have not done it, but my set up, it is okay, some are better than others.

I think although don't quote me on it, your peers are pretty important with HD especially for it would seem Sky Sports HD, they seem more touchy than others

As someone pointed out to me, this situation is a workaround, not necessarily the best way, but it works :respect-055:

Hope that helps

Paul

In the beeches
    Thanks
    andrewnick - the other thing to note is that the AZBox will add an extra hop compared with your DM500.

You can compensate for that in the F: line you put in DM500 but you will lose any shares with a two hop limit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast