Thread: Cilquer/SBCL Freeze Problems On JSC.

V.I.P
    Thanks

Cilquer/SBCL Freeze Problems On JSC.

Should have maybe started a new topic instead of tagging a previous post, so here goes. On my Technomate 1500 I'm able to clear using the Compass Cilquer kindly donated method, but the picture is very intermittent and prone to freeze/drop out.
    Is there any settings I should be adjusting in SBLC v1.0i or Cilquer to achieve stability?
    Thanks in anticipation.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Thanks
    with [Alt] [Tab] you can cycle trough the windows boxes that are open. Check Cilquer response timings if these are over 1000 ms, it is the internet connection to and from server.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Giga thanks for the reply. Not sure what you mean by hitting the Alt key to find response times. Could you give me a bit more detail on where to point this. Also noticed that now on SBLC v1.0i it s showing detached. Thanks again.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Thanks
    press down [Alt] keep pressed down, hit [Tab]: this cycles trough your open windows. When you have Cilquer ici.exe open, black background with white text and an open channel you see lines with : open (495 ms) as long as these are below 1000 ms you should not have freezes. If these go above you see freezes, there is nothing you can do.