Thread: AzOpen censorship

Thanks

AzOpen censorship

Since the only thing the admin opensat official forum can do is to censor the thread instead of helping their customers, I can only post here the message censored.
    Code:
    [quote author=miguel300477 link=topic=57.msg2098#msg2098 date=1277996562]
    For the AZOPEN, i was the guy that started to put info in your script to allow users to see what the box was doing by VFD, you just copy my idea, and didnīt even give-me any credit for it. Very disapointed with you for this.
    http://www.dragteam.info/forum/manua...-portugal.html
    [/quote]
    I'm sorry miguel, I entered the VFD instruction in the script, but believe me I had not seen your version when you wrote the information on VFD, I would have certainly reported.
    For me no problem for credit ;-)

[quote author=bpmurray]
    Morser's solution works for his code, but it doesn't with mine - I've tried all sorts of combinations and permutations of old and new libraries, and there's always some error.

What's the delay in fixing this? It can't be that difficult to run a 4-line program in a debugger and see why it segfaults.[/quote]
    I 100% agree with You!!!

I don't like to write in this forum, I write just to say sorry to Miguel.

I take this opportunity to thank again opensat admin for another message censored, this is also why I avoid writing on the official forum, the only reason I wrote was to apologize to Miguel for the misunderstanding.

Thanks OPENSAT!!!!

Just a tip: instead of wasting time to invest in personnel to censor forum posts, invest in programers to improve your decoder.
    This is the Opensat style!(:9898
    :respect-051:

Thanks
    you guys still talking about this **** box???? move on

Thanks
    well stop supporting opensat and their so called sh-t boxes and then you will see results, and this includes this forum and other well known supporters who are in the dark too

Thanks
    i sell mine so i wait 4 vu+ ,spiderbox will come in 20july

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by massimo1167 View Post
    Since the only thing the admin opensat official forum can do is to censor the thread instead of helping their customers, I can only post here the message censored.
    Code:
    [quote author=miguel300477 link=topic=57.msg2098#msg2098 date=1277996562]
    For the AZOPEN, i was the guy that started to put info in your script to allow users to see what the box was doing by VFD, you just copy my idea, and didnīt even give-me any credit for it. Very disapointed with you for this.
    http://www.dragteam.info/forum/manua...-portugal.html
    Code:
    I'm sorry miguel, I entered the VFD instruction in the script, but believe me I had not seen your version when you wrote the information on VFD, I would have certainly reported.
    For me no problem for credit ;-)

[quote author=bpmurray]
    Morser's solution works for his code, but it doesn't with mine - I've tried all sorts of combinations and permutations of old and new libraries, and there's always some error.

What's the delay in fixing this? It can't be that difficult to run a 4-line program in a debugger and see why it segfaults.[/quote]
    I 100% agree with You!!!

I don't like to write in this forum, I write just to say sorry to Miguel.

I take this opportunity to thank again opensat admin for another message censored, this is also why I avoid writing on the official forum, the only reason I wrote was to apologize to Miguel for the misunderstanding.

Thanks OPENSAT!!!!

Just a tip: instead of wasting time to invest in personnel to censor forum posts, invest in programers to improve your decoder.
    This is the Opensat style!(:9898
    :respect-051:[/QUOTE]

No problem. apologie accepted.

I love you EPG Plugin, but i dont have the know how to help in coding. I dont know much about Linux, and linux coding. I can Just help with ideas and stuff as i did in the script .

I just hope Opensat delivers the SDK corrected so you guys can correct the plugin.

Another thing, why not put a language file so users can add or edit their own language to show in VFD?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freshmaker View Post
    i sell mine so i wait 4 vu+ ,spiderbox will come in 20july
    what did you get for it i have a premium i want to get rid too ,,,,any offers im in eire ...and im raising money to go that way 4