Thread: IncubusCamd 0.85 released.

Thanks

IncubusCamd 0.85 released.

New IncubusCamd for you guys with IPboxes.

_http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZQHZ94B

Read me

20/06/2009, V0.85
    - deleted old priority system for caid, now will be used firstly the prio and then a cycle selection
    - SID in hex value instead of dec one
    - fixed some bugs on caid ecm parsing
    - fixes for stability/less-crashes (crashes were made by the pmt handling, using pmt file wich the writes is slower than the channel change,
    now should be fixed in almost all cases)
    - still open the 2.1.1 protocol support and previous version
    - fixed a bug on reading keys for the internal emulator, now also unsupported softcam.key files are skipped in the unknown fields
    (read the softcam.key file to see how to build a new one)

Thanks
    Keano, I guess you have a Cuberevo box? how are you finding it now?
    I have Kathrein and it is reading a card in a phoenix with newcs and is able to share this to itself and other boxes with newcamd protocol.
    Also incubus 0.83 runs at the same time and is using two newcamd servers plus two Cccam servers, provided it gets a good (fast) response it runs perfectly well.
    I assume the Cuberevo is even better? ( it has card readers for a start)
    Do you think there is an incentive for the incubus coder to only support Cuberevo? lol

Thanks
    I have the Cuberevo and Cuberevo mini.

Cuberevo is running sifteam enigma2 image with ATC plugin menu.

Cuberevo is running sifteam dgstation based firmware.

Both boxes work no probs with IncubusCamd connect to my CCcam server.

The cuberevo has two dvb-s2 tuners which again work perfect.

The card slots did not work until this week when drivers were released for it.

Now the latest IncubusCamd came with this message from the devolper.

"I think i need to explain something about last releases:
    incubusCamd is born for cuberevo models, no other models are supported by my choiche.
    I saw many tries to crack the cam... well, do as you like but do not associate stability problems to the cam, because stability
    is tested only on cuberevo. Before open your mouth close your eyes and hope!
    If you want to report any kind of bugs use usual international places, i will read them, but report only cuberevo bugs.
    I don't mind about other boxes and on cuberevo for sure the connection shouldn't be lost after few minutes, this is caused by a low
    level management of the protocol wich causes many bugs on all other boxes.
    So to all people claiming about incubusCamd: I hope you could live 100 years to be able to ever see me enjoy".

I am happy with my boxes, both HD and give cracking picture quality on SD and HD. The best thing about them is they don't cost stupid money like dreamboxes.
    I did have a db800 when they first came out but sold it after 2 months, it was just to unstable and it got very hot. That hot it actual burnt the chest of draws it was sat on. Wife went ape sh*t when she saw it.

Thanks
    Yes I read that which was one of the reasons to ask you about where the Cuberevo is re emus etc
    I didn't realise drivers for E2 card reader had only just been released for your boxes, (kathrein use pl2303 usb/serial converter ones) so can you now use newcs and incubus combined to watch with your own card in the slots? and of course share it on to another.