Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Plugin download server

V.I.P
    Thanks
    No only post the tgz files that you package your own or at least have decency to report credit to who did the work. You can use files just post that you got them from someone else (in this case it took time to package everything... but don't worry you already know what I think about you).

Just can't believe how unfair are some people with stuff... they treath people that really work for free... don't worry next time I won't share it and be happy. Simple as that. This is the last time I get blamed for doing a good job for others... next time will ask for donations like others do.
    Last edited by tinos; 18-06-2009 at 09:36 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tinos View Post
    No only post the tgz files that you package your own or at least have decency to report credit to who did the work. You can use files just post that you got them from someone else (in this case it took time to package everything... but don't worry you already know what I think about you).

Thanks to the internet for all the plugins and compressed files.
    Thanks to IBM.
    Thanks to Microsoft.
    Thanks to Linux.
    Thanks to OpenSat.
    Thanks to my Girlfriend for putting up with me spending so much of my time helping others.
    Thanks to the abuse.
    Thanks to Satpimps.org! <- Genuinely mean this one.

If you don't fit under one of these then let me know and I'll personnaly thank you, I'll come round and shake your hand. I'll clean your house, I'll buy you a pint.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    It was as simple as posting that you credit where you got the files from... if you are happy with your laughts and making fun of other people's work... be like that. I am not going to reply to more abuse... this is the end of the topic for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tinos View Post
    It was as simple as posting that you credit where you got the files from... if you are happy with your laughts and making fun of other people's work... be like that. I am not going to reply to more abuse... this is the end of the topic for me.
    I don't understand why you bashing other people who are willing to help others and make life easier for others for free, i think it's just better for you to be quiet instead of discouraging good souls when you can't do any better for other people in this forum

File Guy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBlu View Post

Thanks to the internet for all the plugins and compressed files.
    Thanks to IBM.
    Thanks to Microsoft.
    Thanks to Linux.
    Thanks to OpenSat.
    Thanks to my Girlfriend for putting up with me spending so much of my time helping others.
    Thanks to the abuse.
    Thanks to Satpimps.org! <- Genuinely mean this one.

If you don't fit under one of these then let me know and I'll personnaly thank you, I'll come round and shake your hand. I'll clean your house, I'll buy you a pint.

You are idiot.

If you download the files prepared for tinos and put in your server at least say where came from.

Steal the others work is very easy....

Thanks
    DJ has no interest in "stealing" work. He is only trying to make it easier for people to download the files which you are already making available with no cost, licence or restriction.

Jesus, people are touchy about this kind of stuff...

Don't let any of this put you off DJ, you have way more people who appreciate this than those who don't.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nasky View Post
    You are idiot.

If you download the files prepared for tinos and put in your server at least say where came from.

Steal the others work is very easy....

I'm an idiotic thief, a modern day Robin hood. Rob from the rich to give to the poor.

You're lucky I am in a good mood today.

Borderline tolling, read the rules pal.

Thanks

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by terrorman View Post
    Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
    * OpenXCAS2
    * OneStep_EMU
    * MultiCAS
    * IncubusCamD
    * gCam
    * LiveScores
    * SudoQ
    * TuxChess
    * WeatherForecast

Addons:

* MultiCAS_v157D-4T11-2_2k90613.tar.gz
    * MultiCAS_v157D-4T10.tgz
    * MultiCAS_v157D-4T7_2k90514.tgz
    * MultiCAS_v157C_2k90325.tgz
    * NewCS_Full.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.3b_FULL.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.3b_UPD.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.1b_FULL.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.1b_UPD.tgz
    * IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_FULL.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_UPD.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_FULL.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_UPD.tgz
    * NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
    * NewCS_IncubusCamd_Mbox.tgz
    * NewCS_Mbox.tgz
    * MGCamD_Full.tgz

Plugins: http://www.islaremota.com/azp
    Addons: http://www.islaremota.com/aza
    Thanks for this nice addon.

Maybe you can also add the dbf4all plugin to the list ?

You can find it here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109288

Regards,

E.T.

Mildly Important Nymph :D goran's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon3

It looks to me like a simple misunderstanding, probably mostly culturally b[i]ased...

Chillax, as someone said, we simply take on board that for some it's customary to credit everybody where they got something from and for some, for various reasons, this is not interesting... I myself try to go the extra mile and credit everybody who contributed at all times, as I frequently compile stuff from various people, plus my experience and testing...

Personally, I have seen my carefully worded "How tos..." taken - as in full C & P - but without the signature, i.e. no credit.... on purpose sometimes, I am sure... It's really NOT OK to do this, because it does look like taking the credit for something others have taken their free time and put a lot of good will into doing over many hours....

However...

How does one distinguish between good and bad will? Not easy. For various reasons... And in this particular case - how does one do it, with those files - how and who'd know where these files are from etc. "Readme" inside, maybe? That might be a good compromise. Put the links to your respective websites and forums you frequent. That should do it, I think.

Otherwise, in this case, it would be difficult for an end user to know where these come from, as one would need to be someone like me, who's on all of those boards and who can "see" whose links these are and who's behind the work etc.

The end user most of the time will not do all that and will not know where these files come from...

Reality...

So, we do it all out of good will and because we enjoy the hobby and helping others, as this is a real sign of profound Human richness - giving and giving freely.

And various misunderstanding, maybe because of not being informed and so on, will continue to happen. Some of those are avoidable, some predictable, some in bad spirit. But I DOUBT THIS IS THE CASE HERE!!!!! AND I MEAN IT, GUYS!!!

Give each other the benefit of the doubt, please!!!
    BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU ARE THE GENUINE GOOD GUYS HERE!!!!!! AND I KNOW THIS MUCH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS IN THE HOBBY!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY ENJOY THE COMPANY OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SO THIS IS MISPLACED AND COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE!!!!

I WISH I COULD BUY BOTH OF YOUS A PINT AND SHAKE YOUR HANDS - ASAP!!!! AND I MEAN IT!!!! AND I THINK YOU HAVE MUCH MORE IN COMMON THAN YOU MAY THINK FROM THIS, BEYOND THE LITTLE CULTURAL MISUNDERSTANDING, SO COMMON!!!! MOREOVER, I KNOW BOTH OF YOU ARE MORE THAN AVRERAGELY "REASONABLE" PEOPLE, SO WE MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO A DECEN UNDERSTANDING HERE, SEEING EACH OTHERS POINTS, GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE - BOTH WAYS...

I would say the differences here are minimal, minus those who would earn a lot of dosh from it.

Sadly, I won't be one of those...

RISPEKT!!!!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Goran there's a place at the U.N. waiting for you!

Thanks

Icon14 How's this "HOW TO", then???

Now, thanx to the efforts of enthusiasts, the really good guys in the hobby, one can install things easily and much faster, by directly downloading and installing it all - by simply pressing the OK button on your remote - straight into your AZbox HD, exacly where they are supposed to go and exactly how they are supposed to be.

One must be connected to the net, of course!!

Some of these plug-ins/addons, on the servers here mentioned, have additional files which are already configured etc.

Many, many thanx to the master enthusiasts who spent a lot of their time doing this [studying it, testing, experimenting, debating, then packaging and setting it all up for the rest of us], out of their good will and willingness to give and share!! To my mind, these are the really rich people, all these guys ready and willing to give and give freely!!!

Of course, not everything can be present in every single of of those. For instance, the private details for some of them concerning the CS [= Card Sharing], like peers or cwshare files, have to be added by each of us individually. More on the topic, in detail, can be found in various threads on many forums...

RISPEKT!!!

================================= ======

Here is the "How to" by me...

There are two places where one can add/edit the links from which one can download and install stuff for AZbox HD:

1) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to -> Plug-ins -> RED BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE [= "add plug-in"] -> edit the links by pressing the blue button on your remote.

2) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Manual install -> edit the links.

One can edit them by pressing the blue button. Leave one of the links in each of the two parts as azboxworld.com - the "semi-official" one, as it were....

A note: one gets the sign " / " by pressing the CAPS/NUM on your remote a couple of times, then 1 = / etc. etc. Also, use that button to change between the caps, numbers etc.

Now, you're gonna get a whole new world of support for AZbox HD, which will, no doubt, grow and grow...

================================= =========

An example:

If you install, for instance, SCDXCas, you get an automatic updating of keys for MGcamd: all one needs to do is to find it on the list [SCDXCas.tgz] -> press OK to install......

When it's done activate [only!] your MGcamd and SCDXCas [they must not have # in front of them, which is changed by pressing the blue button on your remote], then reboot, just in case...

Now, try going to, say, DigiTV [Film 1 or 2 on 1'W, Thor/Intelsat satellite position], which package of channels is encrypted in Nagra2 CAS, which CAS is hacked - and wait a bit to see the colooooouuuursssssssss...

================================= =========

Thanx to the good guys at AZboxHD.es!!!!

Code:
    http://azboxhd.es/foro/foro.php

Plugins:
    Code:
    http://www.islaremota.com/azp
    - I added this one under HOME -> Plug-ins -> RED BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE -> edit one of them, using the blue button, with this info...

Addons:
    Code:
    http://www.islaremota.com/aza
    - I added this one, plus all the rest of them links below, under HOME -> Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Manual Install -> edit a link...

Here is what they offer, as of today, 18th June 2009, more to follow, no doubt [thanx to terrorman!!]!!!

Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
    * OpenXCAS2
    * OneStep_EMU
    * MultiCAS
    * IncubusCamD
    * gCam
    * LiveScores
    * SudoQ
    * TuxChess
    * WeatherForecast

Addons:
    * MultiCAS_v157D-4T11-2_2k90613.tar.gz
    * MultiCAS_v157D-4T10.tgz
    * MultiCAS_v157D-4T7_2k90514.tgz
    * MultiCAS_v157C_2k90325.tgz
    * NewCS_Full.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.3b_FULL.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.3b_UPD.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.1b_FULL.tgz
    * CCcam_v0.1b_UPD.tgz
    * IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_FULL.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_UPD.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_FULL.tgz
    * Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_UPD.tgz
    * NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
    * NewCS_IncubusCamd_Mbox.tgz
    * NewCS_Mbox.tgz
    * MGCamD_Full.tgz

================================= =====

Code:
    www.satelites.info/azbox/
    - thanx to BE-COOL!!!

Code:
    www.azboxhd.no-ip.org
    - thanx to DJBlu!!!

Code:
    www.azboxworld.com
    - the semi-official server!!!

RISPEKT, ONCE AGAIN, TO ALL INVOLVED!!!!

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by goran; 18-06-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by DJBlu View Post
    Goran there's a place at the U.N. waiting for you!
    Oh, you dirty sweet talker!!!!

From your dirty mouth to God's ears, as they say...

Thanks
    If opensat keep the fair play (don't steal open source software and make it close, don't don't use time b0mbs, etc...), soon azbox community will be stronger than dreambox.

Hypercam is comming to azbox

Cheers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
    Thanks for this nice addon.

Maybe you can also add the dbf4all plugin to the list ?

You can find it here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109288

Regards,

E.T.
    ok E.T. now

thx

Thanks

Question

...and what exactly does it do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goran View Post
    ...and what exactly does it do?
    @goran:

a simple plugin to:
    -(re)start mgcamd
    -(re)start incubuscamd.
    - download a maintained (dutch) settings list.
    - update itself

But there is more to come in this plugin, for now we have 2 kinds of Dutch channelsettings in the list, a couple of different sort from our own team (dbf4all) and from another channellist builder, Satlook and hopefully in future we can add more choices of lists.

@terrorman:

Thanks m8, respect for your plugin.

cheers,

E.T.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by terrorman View Post
    Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
    * OpenXCAS2
    * OneStep_EMU
    * MultiCAS
    * IncubusCamD
    * gCam
    * LiveScores
    * SudoQ
    * TuxChess
    * WeatherForecast
    How about Web Interface ?

Thx.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goran View Post

There are two places where one can add/edit the links from which one can download and install stuff for AZbox HD:

1) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to -> Plug-ins -> RED BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE [= "add plug-in"] -> edit the links by pressing the blue button on your remote.

2) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Manual install -> edit the links.

One can edit them by pressing the blue button. Leave one of the links in each of the two parts as azboxworld.com - the "semi-official" one, as it were....
    Is there a way to edit URL's list (file) somewhere in Azbox using TC and a PC ? I've looked but can't find such file...

Thanks

Question

Why complicate it?

Thanks
    For backup reasons... & quicker to use keyboard than RC...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast