Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help on cs in incubus

Mildly Important Nymph :D goran's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon3

Redo from scratch.

Syntax error = syntax error.

Not done correctly, that's all... Must be more careful.

I will now redo my "How to", so you have it all in ABC manner...

Do NOT cut corners and it will work!!!:respect-048:

Thanks

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by radioboy View Post
    What is the gbox line for???
    Sometimes I really don't get you guys...

I said earlier you can add only 2 servers, i.e. only 2 peers: 1 GBox and 1 CCcam.

ONLY 2 and 1 is CCcam and 1 is GBox.

What is not clear here? I mean, honestly...

Then, don't ry running before you can walk: why being forceful and start talking about 10 servers? Especially after I said only 2 will work, 1 CCcam and 1 GBox... Baffled!

For crying out loud, do not invent hot water, please... Just do as described above. When installing give the details correctly and you have the CCcam installed. The only CCcam you can have.

Then, I added, if you want to add another GBox server edit the conf file, plus I gave the example how that is done. Finished.

I mean, really, people. You must train just a bit of patience and self-discipline, so you do not allow your laziness or inertia [or being overly ambitious from the start] to take over and then concentrate a bit, so you follow the clear and detailed instructions.

Otherwise, you get what you just described. A lot of frustration and lost time - for NO GOOD REASON!! Really...

=====A CONSTRUCTIVE PROPOSAL=====

How to redo everything from scratch

Here's my updated "How to", thanx to Tinos and pr2 for pointing out to timely reset to Factory settings and reboots after some plugin installations!

0) The minimal necessary requirements!

Before all else, a simple but effective warning:
    please do it carefully and without cutting any corners!!! It might save you time and a lot of frustration. The devil lies in the detail. So, pay attention and concentrate!!!

I will only presume that you have connected your AZbox HD properly to your:

-satellite dish [the lower LNB port, as the upper one is a loopthrough to another Sat TV receiver/Multimedia Centre]
    -TV [SCART or HDMI cable] or Home Theatre system [many possibilities there]
    -PC [by LAN or WLAN] directly or indirectly [via a Modem/Router]

For newbies, who just got their AZbox HD:
    -on your PC, one needs to install a necessary editor for various files, like UE Studio '06 [freeware!] or Ultra Edit 32; as well as
    -FileZilla [freeware] to connect with your AZbox HD; but also
    -7zip [freeware] or WinRar application to deal with compressed files from the net, in order to be able to "unpack" or "extract" them to your PC
    -for basic functions explanations, get the AZbox HD Manual from here: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=100871

If one already has AZbox HD:
    -backup your channel list, if you already had your AZbox HD installed and sorted in this regard [it's on DISK2, in your AZbox HD]
    -backup your AZbox HD's EMU folder, just in case...

========DOING IT=========

1) Press the Home button on your remote and use your left and/or right arrows to go to -> Settings -> Data Reset -> PIN number is 0000 -> Delete all plugins, then Delete all channels [or one can do it via FileZilla or...]

2) Download and put a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW, the one you want to programme your AZbox HD with] on your USB memory stick, then put the USB memory stick into your AZbox HD -> Reboot your AZbox HD, either using the power button at the backof the receiver or press the red Power/Standby button on your remote for about 5 seconds

A note: a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW] usually comes compressed, i.e. as patch.rar -> unpack it, using 7zip [freeware!] or rar programmes [right click on it -> extract here]

Now, once decompressed/unpacked, sometimes one must also rename it, as it comes as patch.sit file, in which case -> right click on it -> rename it -> patch.bin

Warning: USB memory stick should be formatted in FAT, FAT32 or ext3 format, NOT NTFS [do not reboot from a USB memory stick or an HDD formatted in NTFS!!!]!!!

Thanx to Tinos:

You need to remove all partitions [from the USB stick - my edit]. Format with fdisk or macosx to leave only 1 partition. Also make sure there is not special U3 soft in it.
    3) When AZbox HD reboots it will give you a number of options: firstly, Format the application area

4) Install the FW

4a) When it's finished and AZbox HD is rebooting - be close to the receiver to do this quickly - take the USB stick out or - if you feel lazy - just choose Reboot without update!

5) Now, go to Settings -> Data Reset -> and reset to Factory setting [thanx to Tinos for warning me!]

6) Menu -> sort out the Settings, as you need them, depending on your equipment:
    -System Information, check if you're "connected" etc.; -Language/Time -> choose your preferred Menu Language, Subtitle language etc. + time format [like European or US], time zone etc.;
    -Internet settings, according to your equipment and needs;
    -Audio/Video -> choose your Video Format, Resolution, Screen etc.;
    -TV Channel -> DVB-S -> Antenna etc. or go to IP Channel etc.

For specific setups, like multi LNB toroidal dishes one may use DiSEqC 1.1 with advanced options menu. One can edit it to one's own needs as follows:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108377

OK, 8in1 older switches [v. 1] are now catered for, too - with FW 0.9.1868 and newer!!! Instant switching, no waiting, no noise in the dead of night and your neighbours or/and your darlin' cursing you... Superb!!!

Here is how I did it:

HOME button on your remote -> Settings -> TV Channel -> Antenna Setup -> DiSEqC -> hit the left arrow to get to the option named Combination -> press OK on your remote, then set it all up for your x amount of LNBs...

I have 8 LNBs on a toroidal dish, with an 8in1 switch, so here is how I got them all working, i.e. the winning combination for AZbox HD is:

Sat postion 1 = [I reversed Command Order to] Uncommit./Commit. + [Committed DiSEqC] Switch A + [Uncommitted DISEqC] Switch 1

Sat postion 2 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 3 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 4 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 5 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch A + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 6 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 7 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 8 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

It really seems to be the "intelligent solution", as touted!!!!! I just thought a little bit [and I am NOT an expert!!!], then made a few choices and voila! They were working!!!!

And I think we can connect loads more LNB's thanx to this "intelligent solution"!!!

Indeed, I am planning to put up 16 Twin LNBs, each feeding 2 Sat TV tuners with 2 cables going out of each, into various switches, eventually sending only 2 cables down to my AZbox HD, one per sat TV tuner, so I will be able to easily watch something and record something else... Peace!
    Or, for newer switches, for instance, thanx to carp95:

Confirming the SAB 10/1 switch working a 100% with latest fw

Runs in uncommitted mode ( up to 16 lnb positions possible )

Set committed to NONE.
    And uncommitted to :

Astra1 - 1.1-lnb1
    Astra3 - 1.1-lnb2
    Hotbird- 1.1-lnb3
    Astra2 - 1.1-lnb4

etc,etc...............
    Then, when you have signal on all satellites you need, you can scan satellites individually or all together or maybe transponder by transponder, according to your needs. Those "antenna" settings have many options.

7) Put a channel list in at this point, using Telesat's Editor and reboot, if you do not want to make your own list, with your own groups like "favourites" etc.

Then check your satellite positions, for different types of more complex equipment: DiSEqC 1.0 or 1.1 [as described above] or for motorised ones, 1.2 or USALS. Or maybe for a polarmount motorised setup via Vbox etc. etc.

You may wanna rescan at least your favourite satellite positions, just in case!

8) Make sure you're online ["connected"] for the next step -> see Settings -> System Information. If not, the first thing you can do is to reboot. Then, if you're still not online, check the LAN cable or your wireless settings, your modem/router etc.

9) Download and install OpenXCAS [by pressing HOME -> Plugin -> Add plugin via red button] -> and when done reboot [thanx to pr2 for warning us about it]!!!

This will allow you to add EMU's [Emulators], which will either read or emulate orginal smartcards, connect to your peers/servers in terms of Card Sharing [CS] etc.

10) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install MultiCAS and then press OK on your remote, to see whatever's at the link provided -> choose the latest MultiCAS version -> when done reboot 10a) Checking if it works: go to, say, TV Globo on Hot Bird and wait for the AU to create a working key, meaning MultiCAS is active and functioning properly with all the valid Master Keys.

Here is exactly how to do it: Activate MultiCAS via HOME -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activate -> MultiCAS must NOT have # in front of it, which is done by using the blue button, then restart it by pressing the yellow button.

Press OK when it restarts, then go out of the Menu using the Home button and -> into TV part of the Menu to TV Globo, which should open up very soon...

Digi TV on 1'W might not be AU but it is still watchable with our EMu's. So, you might need to put in the relevant active, working key, as they are both encrypted in Nagra2, which is hacked! You can do it via your remote.

10b) Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course...:respect-050:

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS, by using the blue button on your remote.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote controller and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK
    aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrsss sssss...:respect-051:

Thanx to Ribolovac from Ex-Yu sat forum - "how to" visually:

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMuF-xKrWlI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exyusat.com%2FKako-promijeniti-kljuc-r-t56852.html%26pid%3D176569&feature=player_embedded
    In addition: MultiCAS should read many, many original "subscription" cards. Plus the programers/SW/plugins writers are always working on its development. If not, try with NewCS or Mbox plugins [more about those later].

11)Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install MGcamd -> OK on a link -> choose MGcamd and when it's done reboot

The relevant additional files for "manual installation" [say, by using FileZilla, which is freeware] and advanced info is here:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=105292
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10711912) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install NewCS as described above -> reboot.

This will work really well in conjunction with MGcamd as its card reader, as well as Mbox CS SW. It reads various original and "other" cards.:king-041: One must set it up and activate it by removing the # sign in front of it, as described above, if one is to use it.

More info here:

Now...

All three of the above plugins are available online to D/L and install straight into your AZbox HD. Now, we'll consider those that aren't, so you have to install them "manually".

13) We can easily install the Incubus CS SW by using Damir's installer. After that we need to reboot AZbox HD.

All the relevant info and files are in my thread here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108950

And here: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108914

For CCcam simply fill correctly the empty boxes, during the installation, then reboot AZbox HD.

For GBox you will need to edit a file inside. See the above links, please.

14) Now we could install Mbox CS SW and then reboot AZbox HD.

All the relevant info and files are in my thread here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=107221

One can control it from one's PC by using Mbox Control Centre. All the info and files are here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108165

Good luck!!!:respect-051:

[Btw, most of the basic/fundamental relevant info is in my thread:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=105049]
    Last edited by goran; 17-05-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iko View Post
    with incubus installer
    first run the installer program on your pc
    there will be some fields to fill like your azbox ip,user name,password under that parts for Cs details
    First fill them and hit install ...
    this program installs incubus to your azbox and creates needed config file
    you just need to reboot your azbox after all
    simple is that
    Iko thanks for responding so quick I am very grateful, I got everything apart from (under that parts for Cs details) and where do I get these Cs details from? thanks

selo:respect-050::respect-050:

Thanks
    @Iko,
    Do I put my dynds details or the cccam server details on the damir's cccam installer?. Regards:respect-050::respect-050:

Thanks
    Np Mate
    Do you do Cs with someone or did you buy Cs From Any Server?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iko View Post
    Np Mate
    Do you do Cs with someone or did you buy Cs From Any Server?
    Hi Iko no I don't do Cs with anyone, or with any server (don't know how too) and I don't know any servers of cccam. all I know is that there is a web site called freetv and that gives N line to connect to newcamd 5.25? thats all. All I want is to connect to a server just to watch some HD channels just to see how everything works... :respect-051::respect-051:and Iko thank you lots for your help, is there any chance that you could pm me the working config at all ?:respect-050::respect-050::respect-050:

Thanks
    sorry mate I can't do that but check your pm ...

Thanks
    Hi all,
    Iam given c line for cccam to test I used damir's installer but cant open anything? ard_server_url_0=cccam://test+++l:i43++++@servc.sat+++++++ +++.com:12++2
    is this correct?:respect-050::respect-050::respect-050:

Thanks

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by selobaba View Post
    ard_server_url_0=cccam://test+++l:i43++++@servc.sat+++++++ +++.com:12++2
    card_server_url_0=cccam://your username:yourpass@yourpeer's.dynd ns.something: port

What's unclear?

Reboot. Keep doing it and keep hoping he sorted you out properly.

Restart.

Btw, apparently in CCcam you don't have to mess with the router but I do forward ports anyway... Info on the net...

Thanks
    @ goran,
    I got a 1 C line complete from server, and used damir's installer but nothing ::cuss::cuss:
    and AS always thank you lots for your help:king-042::willy_nilly:
    Last edited by selobaba; 19-05-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks
    ################################# ################################# ############
    # incubusCamd configuration file #
    # All configuration options in this file observe the same format: #
    # <configuration_name>=<configurati on_value> #
    # #
    # Each section are [<section_name>:<option_1>:<option _x>] like. #
    # #
    # No matter about white spaces on any place or UNIX/DOS style files #
    ################################# ################################# ############

########################### general configuration ############################
    [General]
    # Enable or disable background execution of the cam
    # 0 - Disable
    # 1 - Enable
    background_execution=1

# First release don't use this, you can delete it
    # Used to set the priority where first try to get the current Ecm's DW
    # divide each option by comma, options are card protocol name or "emu" (for the internal emulator)
    # mode=emu,cccam,gbox,camdX,newcamd ,radegast,aroureos

############################ caid configuration ##############################
    #
    # First of all the cam use the incubusCamd.prio file, then use the
    # configuration below.
    # Sections are defined by the value of the CaID.
    # You can choose the default ecm table used by the codify, this means that
    # you can choose the first byte of the raw ecm that is downloaded from sat.
    # If you don't know what value to insert, use "80". (all value are in hex)
    # Default value for ecm_table is 0x80.
    # The option "priority" tells if one caid should be selected before try
    # another one with a priority value greater.
    # The less is the value the greatest is the priority. Choose from "0" to any value,
    # priority value is decimal.
    #
    [CaID:0100]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:0500]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:0600]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:0919]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:093B]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:0B00]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:0D00]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:1700]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:1800]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

[CaID:2600]
    ecm_table=80
    priority=1

########################### provider configuration ###########################
    #
    # All parameters are in hexadecimal notation.
    # Each section is defined by the provider id value.
    # If you don't know the provider id value then use the provider id "FF00".
    # On provider FF00 goes all provider wich are not declared. If the provider
    # is declared then the cam will use the provider founded.
    #

[Prov:0501]
    # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # URL of card-server to use, formats are as follows:
    #
    # newcamd://<username>:<password>@<hostname>: <port>/<des_key>
    # aroureos://@<hostname>:<port>
    # radegast://@<hostname>:<port>
    #
    # Example:
    # newcamd://foo:bar@192.168.0.100:12345/0CE3476FF2E1C9D9A0A109B371E3
    #
    # Multiple card-server url's can be specified for server fail-over.
    # If the emu fails to connect or fails to get valid CW's, it will try to
    # connect to other servers in a round-robin fashion.
    #
    # Up to 16 servers can be added from index 0 to 15.
    #
    # You can choose also to select a cccam or gbox server, but they must be declared
    # in the "servers configuration" section ( [Servers] ).
    # e.g. : if you want to use a cccam server for a provider you must put it on
    # the parameter card_server_url_0=cccam://
    # NO MATTER the value after the double slash because server configuration is
    # made in the section [Servers].
    # Only for newcamd, radegast and aroureos is usefull to put correct connection
    # parameters because they are provider dependent.
    #
    #
    #card_server_url_0=cccam://test++++:i43g+++++@serva.++++++++ +++++.com:12002

[Prov:FF00]
    # this provider is a stand-in for all providers not declared------------------
    #
    # For example i choose to use gbox protocol on all other provider.
    #
    #card_server_url_0=gbox://
    card_server_url_0=cccam://test++++:i43g+++++@serva.++++++++ +++++.com:12002

########################### servers configuration ############################
    #
    # This is the section for the multi-server configuration.
    # First release use this only to connect on ONE cccam server and on ONE gbox
    # server.
    # gbox://<localhost>:<localport>:<password >@<peer_address>:<peer_port>:<pee r_pass>
    # cccam://<username>:<password>@<hostname>: <port>
    #

[Servers]
    #card_server_url_0=cccam://<username>:<password>@<hostname>: <port>
    #card_server_url_1=gbox://<localhost>:<localport>:<password >@<peer_address>:<peer_port>:<pee r_pass>
    card_server_url_0=cccam://test++++:i43g+++++@serva.++++++++ ++++.com:12002
    Here is the complete cfg file as created by damir's installer.
    and C line provided from cccam server. but wont open anything, anyone with any idea please help out many thanks

Thanks
    I give up now Ill wait for a proper cccam, this is too much for my old age I can feel heart attack is comming:beatdeadhorse5::117::117:

Thanks

Icon3

Both you and him should reboot and you should restart Incubus.

It must be active [no # in front of it] and all other plugins should have # in front.

Keep rebooting and restarting. Ask him to double check it all and reboot.

Also ask him about his CCcam server: if it's 2.1.0 or 2.1.1 - no good for Incubus!

It must be 2.0.11 or earlier!

Good luck!:respect-062:

Thanks
    OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_close_channel(inc ubusCamd)
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_destroy_channel
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_close_channel(inc ubusCamd)
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_adaptor_close_channel(in cubusCamd)
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_create_channel
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_open_channel(incu busCamd)
    osdep_msq_server_open : key_request 0x263CD7B6 key_response 0x263CD7B7
    osdep_msq_server_open : request msq is already created
    osdep_msq_server_open : response msq is already created
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_adaptor_open_channel(inc ubusCamd)
    osdep_msq_client_connect : key_request 0x263CD7B6 key_response 0x263CD7B7:woot-035::woot-035::woot-035::woot-035:??????????????

Thanks
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_send_msg(incubusC amd): success to send message(200)
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_send_msg(incubusC amd): success to send message(201)
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_send_msg(incubusC amd): success to send message(200)
    [OPENXCAS_CHANNEL] openxcas_module_send_msg(incubusC amd): success to send message(201)
    :001_302::001_302::001_302:?????? ??????????

Thanks
    @ goran any Idea teacher???:001_07:

Thanks

Icon3

It seems like no response from him...

You didn't reply to my Q's!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123