Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my review for elite

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBlu View Post
    I don't understand the anger of some towards this box. Isn't it being sold at the moment as a Beta box?
    Hello,

Thanks for you comment, I can easily understand that many people which are pro-Dreambox are trying to find problems on the Azbox where there is not. Many are posting comments on a box that they don't own themselve, they just read stupid things and report them on several forums.

They perfectely understand that the Azbox is the greatest competitor for Dreambox and they get frustrated to see that DM has no product at the same quality/price/functionnalities. Or even frustrated by the price they pay to DM for a poor quality box they get.

Today they claims we have CCCam only on DM, tomorrow they will cry because CCC will also be available on the Azbox.

Pr2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2 View Post
    Today they claims we have CCCam only on DM, tomorrow they will cry because CCC will also be available on the Azbox.

Pr2
    Hehe thats wright m8 this week many people will be in "editing" mode.:respect-057:
    So far extremely happy with my Azbox:respect-013:

Thanks
    I believe Price will be gone up after CCC available So order one before it's too late

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dempsey View Post
    Diablo CAM only works after hw adjustment.
    4 resistors to replace
    How do you know for sure?

Does this mean a software update will never add Diablo cam support?

How about the Premium HD?

Thanks
    Any idea this box does blind scan?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmsani View Post
    Any idea this box does blind scan?
    No, it does not do that yet. I dont know if ever will do that....

Thanks
    Hi,

Priority today is to have all the normal functions working properly, then all the "extra" requested by users.

blind scan is for hobbiest looking for satellites feeds, all the normal users don't need this feature so this is not a priority today. It will come later on.

Pr2

Thanks
    I bought my AZBox thinking of replacing my DM7020.
    Everyday I'm thinking to just leave it outside for someone to take it!!! but then I rethink of that pour man who going to take it!!!
    But any way... we all agree that some of our electric gadgets are not easy to configure
    some are hard to operate
    and some don't just work at all...
    But all of them have in common that you press one button and they switch off!!! well!!! AZBOX does that different too. I stop here talking bad about this box because I would melt my keyboard!!! I won't even blame the vendor!! I blame my self not for checking reviews before buying it!!!
    I cannot wait till payday!!! Vu+Duo it's in my mind!!!
    I hope one day enigma2 will be out for this box so that I won't feel that guilty for for ripping off that person who going to buy it on the fle****. And Yes!!! I have feelings..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaly View Post
    Everyday I'm thinking to just leave it outside for someone to take it!!! but then I rethink of that pour man who going to take it!!!
    But any way... we all agree that some of our electric gadgets are not easy to configure
    some are hard to operate
    But all of them have in common that you press one button and they switch off!!! well!!! AZBOX does that different too. I stop here talking bad about this box because I would melt my keyboard!!! I won't even blame the vendor!! I blame my self not for checking reviews before buying it!!!
    I hope one day enigma2 will be out for this box so that I won't feel that guilty for for ripping off that person who going to buy it on the fle****. And Yes!!! I have feelings..
    Well said :bow-004: The VU+ is the bees nees I have 1 here and it is a real nice and reliable piece of kit.:respect-023:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaly View Post
    some are hard to operate
    @ Digitaly

It's a pity you didn't have the eyesight to realise that you were replying to a post nearly a year old, and a thread that was started in April 2009. Since the post was started most that were unhappy with the box have got rid of it, and the ones that are happy with the box have kept it, the fact is the manufacturer never said the box would do enigma 2, and firmware updates now allows you to press the STB power button on the remote, and then the OK button and the box switches off, if you have only just bought the box then as you said you need to read more because the problems with the box have been known prior to April 2009.

I have the Premium plus but I don't use it as a media centre, but as a 4.2.2 receiver with a twin tuner, and I am quite happy with it, some of it's many problems have been ironed out, some haven't. I hope you don't lose to much money when you sell it, but if you do decided (because you have a feelings) to give it away, I am sure many on here will take it off your hands even with the problems.

Kind regards,
    James.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12