Thread: M Vision HD combo softcam key updating

Thanks

M Vision HD combo softcam key updating

Hi

Sorry if this questin has been asked before but I could not respond to a previos thread.

Can you update the keys on the M Vision HD 20o combo by the USB key or lap top? I have tried both and have failed. The loader only appeard to do firmware upgrades while sofcam keys are available for the M Vision range.

Is updating the keys manuall the only option?
    gate1

Thanks
    Firstly, welcome here at Satpimps, not mandatory but it would have been nice to see you introduce yourself as is the norm in this thread:-

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=431

Hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully can help others here with their queries.

Unfortunately the HD200 models have the key syntax integrated into the firmware and the add/edit key operation is performed using the remote control.

Other models have, in my opinion only, the proven advantage of the seperate softcam.

Best wishes. Attachment 32888

Thanks
    Hi

Thanks for the clarification. It's a pitty that the feature of updating the keys using software is not there on the HD200 as updating them by hand is quite awkard.

Appologies for not doing the introductions first! I came accross this forum while doing a search on the intranet. It seams very well laid out!

regards

gate1

Thanks
    yo gate 1,i am to new to all this ,i also have m vision 200,and the fella i brought it from is not very helpful with instructions on how to install-if u get any advice let me know ta
    musky

Thanks
    HI i am also owner of m vision 200 combo. and i would like to know if any one can help me, i would like to know step by step how to put in the keys. i am confussed. thank you for your time.